Yes I stayed in November to visit the acaidia nat park.
I arrived with out a booking.
No trouble was advised booked in ok got a discount on the room.
wow what a room I was given overlooking the bay.
stayed for 3 days .
pool was great and the resturant as great with the food prices not to bad compared with UK prices.
the staff could not be more helpfull .
I want to get back there as soon as I can before the Flight prices go up to much.
I would have like to have stayed longer but was just travelling around the area.
Great for all ages and comfort zones.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Every room has an ocean view, and includes all the amenities you would expect plus a refrigerator and microwave in every room. 2nd and 3rd floor rooms have a balcony, while 1st floor rooms have immediate pool access and a rear door that opens on to our ten acres leading to the water. The property features an indoor heated mineral pool, hot tub and sauna, game room, guest laundry facilities. Free hot breakfast and free WIFI are included. We are connected to Ocean's Edge Restaurant for fresh seafood, steaks and pasta served in a comfortable, casual atmosphere. Join us on the patio in summer for alfresco dining. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cancelon, Hotwire, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Fireside Inn & Suites Ocean's Edge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Ocean`s Edge Hotel Belfast
- Comfort Inn Belfast
- Belfast Comfort Inn
- Fireside Inn & Suites Ocean's Edge Belfast, Maine