Fireside Inn & Suites Ocean's Edge
Colonial Gables Oceanfront Village(Belfast)(Great Value!)
$149
$89
$99
Seascape Motel and Cottages(Belfast)(Great Value!)
$139
$119
The Gull Motel(Belfast)(Great Value!)
$109
Belfast Harbor Inn(Belfast)(Great Value!)
$159
$154
Travelocity
$156
The Nightfall Inn(Belfast)(Great Value!)
$107
$359
Hotels.com
Yardarm Motel(Searsport)(Great Value!)
$95
All reviewsocean edgegreat viewhot tubindoor poolroom was cleanmake your own wafflesmassage chairking suitecomplimentary breakfastadirondack chairsyogurtthird floorview of the bayhard boiled eggsgreat stopsitting roombar harbor
Reviewed June 4, 2011

Comfort Inn Ocean's Edge is Top Notch! Amazing setting for a hotel, all rooms have an awesome ocean view! The room was clean and had everything I could need, Plus a little balcony. Every single employee I encountered was super friendly, really helpful and seemed genuinely happy to talk to me. I Thoroughly Enjoyed my stay!!

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled solo
Barry_Asalone, General Manager at Fireside Inn & Suites Ocean's Edge, responded to this reviewResponded August 4, 2011

Thank you for writing. I am pleased that you enjoyed the staff and the facililities here. Thank you, too for posting the photo from your room. It gives other travelers an indication of what they will see from their rooms when they stay here. We hope to see you again.

Reviewed May 31, 2011

My family stayed in Belfast at the Comfort Inn because my sister was graduating from Maine Maritime Academy. We booked 18 rooms for family and friends. The front desk staff was top of the line, so patient and very accommodating to everyone. My Uncle loved the minor detail of having night-lights in the bathrooms, so the overhead light was not needed while getting up in the middle of the night to use the facilities. I really liked the fact that there were two computers set up with internet AND printers for FREE to use in the lobby. Fresh baked cookies each afternoon, and the view was to die for! I will definiately be back!

Room Tip: Definiately ask for a room with the ocean view!
1  Thank hipj_9

Thank you so much for writing, detailing your stay at the Comfort Inn Ocean's Edge. I am pleased that you found the staff friendly and efficient and the facilities clean and comfortable. We continue to reinvest in the facility in both repairs and upgrades. And I am fortunate to work with people who really care about our guests' experiences. I hope that, should your travels bring you back to Belfast, you will allow us to serve as your host.

Reviewed May 18, 2011

The staff were extremely accommodating to our requests - close proximity of rooms rented along with requested mini-refrigerators and microwave We rented several rooms for our various family members, and we brought our dog with us. Definitely a pet friendly environment with extensive grounds on which to walk/run with your dog. The rooms were clean - you would never know that we were in a "dog friendly" room - 1st floor. We also rented rooms on the 3rd floor that have a "kitchenette" - very nicely stocked with cups, plates, utensils, dish soap and dish towels.

1  Thank mom5734

Reviewed April 25, 2011

Was totally pleased with our stay. Beautiful view, clean rooms and friendly staff. My husband and I had our 10 yr. old Grandson with us and it was perfect. Nice pool, hot tub and great breakfast. Wasn't impressed by the restaurant but Belfast has other places to eat. Great place for all ages.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Ladyzi

Thank you so much for writing, detailing your stay at the Comfort Inn Ocean's Edge. I am pleased that you found the staff friendly and efficient and the facilities clean and comfortable. We continue to reinvest in the facility in both repairs and upgrades. And I am fortunate to work with people who really care about our guests' experiences. We look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed April 10, 2011

Hotel is a mile or so out of Belfast, overlooking a very scenic bay. Every room has views to the water (unobstructed) which is really nice. The room also has a balcony - ours also had 2 good sized and incredibly comfortable beds.

Pool is on the ground floor and also has a hot tub and sauna, although the sauna door doesn't close properly which means the room isn't as hot as you'd want or expect. Also on the ground floor is the restaurant which serves "acceptable" food in terms of both cost and quantity.

The bathroom was fine and had enough towels for the four of us.

Free internet and a good choice at breakfast which is always a plus.

2  Thank SubaruDriver
sparkleberry52, General Manager at Fireside Inn & Suites Ocean's Edge, responded to this reviewResponded April 12, 2011

Thank you for your comments. I'm pleased that your enjoyed your stay and that you enjoyed the value, rooms, cleanliness and view. You'll be pleased to know that our new Chef has just released a menu with new offerings and different flavors. I'm sure that you'll enjoy this on your return.