“Slow as molasses!”

Dining options: Breakfast
Brattleboro, Vermont
“Slow as molasses!”
Reviewed July 21, 2013

Went for late lunch, was not that busy ~ the service was so slow that we got tire of waiting for our food to come and left. Other folks around us were having to wait for the drinks and bill. There is just no excuse, really.

Visited July 2013

Ottawa, Canada
“Nice setting”
Reviewed July 19, 2013

We drove 8 hours and were hungry to try some lobster. Enjoyed the lobster, and wish I had been there earlier in the day, as the restaurant is right on the water in the water in Belfast. Would go back, service was decent, and the food...........minus the price of lobster that is!

Visited May 2013
Brunswick, ME
“Travelin' with friends stoped by for lunch”
Reviewed July 16, 2013

We hada great meal at the Weathervane earlier i the season so we knew we'd get a great meal with our company on the way back from Lubec. Everything was super! The Lobster Bloody Mary was a riot (big lobster claw on top). Two of our friends wanted to share the twin lobster special an were very happy with the results. Everyones meal was great. We ate inside as it was a bit hot in the harbor and it was perfect!

• Visited July 2013
Northern New Jersey
“Regular”
Reviewed July 8, 2013

Food was ordinary, and tasted as though I purchased at a food store. Small portions. The only thing that was nice was being on the water. But we also had NO idea it was a franchise tourist trap. We do now!

Visited July 2013
“I had delicious scallops here”
Reviewed July 4, 2013

But the rest of my party thought their food was just average. I guess that's true, but fried food, just tastes like fried food to me, my scallops were sweet and they were one of the few restaurants on this trip that took the darn hinge off my scallops, so I was happy enough. Service was a little slow, but it was busy and the weather had been predicted to be bad again and was instead gorgeous, so perhaps they had planned on light staff. Ladies bathroom was clean enough, but the men that came with us said the Men's room was gross. Plenty of parking!

• Visited July 2013