“Unpretentious, reliable, friendly”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed April 15, 2014

We go to Darby's at least 5 times a year: reservations not needed but can be accommodated. Staff is friendly, food is reliably tasty, good portion size. Local produce and fish used often. Atmosphere casual.

1  Thank Cindy F

Reviewed April 15, 2014

Darby's is a good place to relax and enjoy your food.
I like the wait staff and the menu is very good.
It is the kind of place that you can rely on for being consistent with their menu items.
I cannot find anything negative about this restaurant and pray they don't mess up now that I've given them a good review.

Reviewed March 18, 2014

Darby's is my "go to" choice whenever I find myself in Belfast. Have had both lunch and dinner there a number of times and have never been disappointed. The portions are large (often requiring a box for leftovers), food is tasty and value is excellent. Surprisingly, their Asian inspired dishes are very good. I especially love their Budda Bowl......large steamy bowl of noodles, vegis, broth and spice......perfect meal to warm you from the inside out! Staff is always friendly and service outstanding.

Reviewed January 27, 2014

I live out of town and came in to check up with friends who live in Belfast. Loved the atmosphere of Darby's. Very relaxed and didn't feel rushed at any point. Service was on point and friendly. I had the pad tai meal which was excellent. My friend's food looked just as good. They also serve homemade rolls and cornbread before the meal. Didn't feel crowded in and could hear my friends talk without much interference.

Reviewed January 25, 2014

A bit crowded but that indicates the food is excellent and well prepared! By all means, stop here and enjoy!