“Succulent”

Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed July 31, 2014

First off, you have the view at the waterfront. The service was wonderful, great selection on the menu. I had the sampler so you taste the best of the best. It was a great experience, would recommend to anyone going to Belfast or Searsport to drop in for sure.

There are newer reviews for Young's Lobster Pound

Reviewed July 30, 2014

Sweet, succulent, hot and dipped in butter, no other way to eat 'em. The best lobster ever. Service is great, tables inside and out, right on the harbor. Beautiful place to sit and relax and eat.

Reviewed July 29, 2014

I have been going to Young's for years after being introduced by my in-laws in 2002. Every time I go my Jamaican brethren 'dem big me up'. I love the service and the lobster there is on point. People who know the best Maine Lobster in Belfast insist on it at Young's. I have had lobster shipped back to NJ in 2005 and they arrived fresh and ready to go. Too bad seaweed is not a part of the deal anymore.

The view, the dining room, special events, the vibes...awesome place to enjoy Maine shellfish. The crew will cater to your special requests and needs. Just ask. The price was average for Maine but great for the quality received.

Andy, Biggs, Ryan, Karly and the rest of the family - Keep up the good work!!!!

Next time - I plan to go check Biggs for the 'ting dem' before I reach the pound. The potato salad on the side of my sauté lobster was special. Next time I hope to get my lobster with the pepper the way we do it. back home. :-)

Jean.

Reviewed July 29, 2014

This was a new stop for us. There is more seating then usual and it is especially nice there is indoor and outdoor seating. Easy to figure out where to go and how to order and prices were lower then the other pounds we came across. They do a huge volume of takeout /shipping as well. Since all they are cooking is fresh seafood and veggies there were no GF contamination issues. Don't miss the chance to go!

Reviewed July 27, 2014

First if all, can we all agree to ditch the styrofoam??? That's just so unappetizing.
Good food, great view, little pricey but what do you expect when you're eating right on the water?
Confusing ordering system for first timers and not much help from staff making you feel easy about the system.