“Never again”

Ranked #11 of 63 Restaurants in Belfast
Cuisines: Grill
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Rollie's Bar and Grill Your kind of place on a Good day, Bad day, and everyday between.See you there.
Reviewed September 4, 2013 via mobile

We went in to get the lobster rolls that were on the chalkboard out front. By the time we ordered they were out of them ( it was only 4 pm)we ordered mozzarella sticks while we decided what we were going to order. We started getting bit all over our legs. We don't know if they were flies or Mosquitos but we ended up leaving , it was so bad. We had welts on our legs for days

Reviewed August 7, 2013

Ate at Rollie's on our trip in August. We were starving after a day of driving and found this place by roaming around downtown. As soon as I entered I knew the food would be good, don't be put off by the peanut shells on the floor and the smell of beer. Its a busy bar and there is a lot of staff on hand so you can tell that there is a lot of traffic in and out of here. We just tried a few beers , had fish and chips and chicken parmesan. Both dishes came with a nice starter salad. Fish was amazing, battered exactly right and cooked perfectly, my husband enjoyed the chicken but found the noodles a little overcooked ( not the end of the world). The only negative thing I can say is that the booth seats are incredibly uncomfortable but that is a minor issue. Good spot, I can imagine that at supper time the place is crazy, we were early at four o'clock and it was just beginning to get busy. If we are back this way again, we will stop in.

Reviewed August 6, 2013

Rollie’s is kicked-back relaxing! Fun pub to hang out and watch your favorite sports, lots of televisions! Enjoyed an excellent grilled pastrami sandwich on super fresh marbled rye bread! Rollie’s boasts the original booths, but have to say the seats are very narrow and not conducive to a good long sit. My advice, head to the bar!

Reviewed July 16, 2013

My husband and I come to Rollie's every summer when we are in Belfast for our annual visit. The burger was hefty, juicy and made to my husband's order. I decided to try the grilled roast beef sandwich this time and i am glad that I did. I asked our waitress if the beef could be rare and she took the time to go back to the kitchen and ask the chef. Wow! I got a slab of rare beef on a french roll. The meat was falling off the sides of the roll. It was so delicious that I am definitely going to order it next year.

Try Rollie's because despite the loud noise, the food is worth the trip,

Reviewed July 15, 2013

Four of us went there on Saturday during our visit to Belfast for an art show. The pub soon became packed with diners but the wait staff kept up with the demands with friendly service. The food is very good and their on tap beer list is very impressive. Well worth a visit.