“Best Thai in Belfast!”

Thai Siam II
Ranked #32 of 63 Restaurants in Belfast
Cuisines: Sushi, Thai
Reviewed July 3, 2014

I live in Belfast and have eaten at all four thai places in town. In my opinion, this place is the best by far (also the only one to have an actual Thai chef, I think). The pad thai is phenomenal, as well as the curries and the salmon choo-chee. It's a new place, and sadly they seem like they're having trouble gaining traction in the face of more well known (but inferior) competition in the area.

One way or another, if you're looking for great Thai food in the area, you won't be disappointed here!

1  Thank tadeshd
Reviewed July 2, 2014

I had a wonderful red snapper and my friend had a lovely seafood curry. The service was great, the food was delicious and the presentation was beautiful. There wasn't many cars in the yard and we were hesitant about trying this restaurant but we have decided to try a new place every two weeks so we did. So very glad!

2  Thank Vanessa H