“Best Cinnamon Rolls EVER!”

Moonbat City Baking
Ranked #1 of 4 Dessert in Belfast
Good for: Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Seating, Takeout
Belfast, Maine
“Best Cinnamon Rolls EVER!”
Reviewed November 7, 2013

I can't stay away from this place! Everything I have tried is the BEST! Croissants, chocolate and almond (my daughter's favorite). Cinnamon rolls truly are the best I have ever EVER had and I've had a lot in my life! They are open Thursday - Sunday from 7:00 - until (I'm not sure maybe 1:00) ...until they sell out and they sell out everyday! The women who bake and run this place are wonderful! The coffee is good and they have teas too (self serve). You can sit in the sunny dining room or get your baked goods and beverages to go with counter service and a nice variety/selection. Wish I could rate this place a TEN! FANTASTIC, a MUST if you are going to be in Belfast! Also, I love, Love, LOVE the name!

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank TheMiahMan

Cumberland, Maine
“Amazing baked goods”
Reviewed October 16, 2013

Moonbat City Baking is a wonderful small bakery, it is advisable to get there early on weekends, because when we got there the selection was somewhat limited. We got the raspberry hand pies and coffee. The hand pies were absolutely delicious. The selection, although small was full of luscious looking treats.

The restaurant is painted bright colors, it is warm and welcoming. I will be going back every time I am in the Belfast area. If you are traveling through coastal Maine, get off the highway and visit beautiful Belfast and drop by Moonbat City Baking. You won't regret it!

• Visited October 2013
2 Thank Luvmyredmiata
Tafton, Pennsylvania
“WOW. I stopped in and never wanted to leave.”
Reviewed October 14, 2013

I love a bakery that limits its output so you're assured of getting something extraordinary and fresh. Everything was so delicious I bought heaps to take to friends on my way back home from the Camden International Film Festival. ***** Stars!

Visited September 2013
2 Thank LEIGHSCHMIDT
Belfast, ME
“Great Stop”
Reviewed September 20, 2013

Delicious baked goods and coffee served up by pleasant folks in an historic old building on Main Street. What more could you want? Get there early for the best selection.

Visited September 2013
2 Thank Daniel M
philadelphia
“Scrumptious!”
Reviewed August 27, 2013

Recently opened this summer and unfortunately we arrived too late for the croissants!! Satisfied ourselves with the last of the macaroons, the BEST I’ve ever had. I’ve been told you must arrive between 7-8 am to see and purchase all the available goodies. Lucky Belfast to have Chef Berry in town!

• Visited July 2013