“Healthy Addiction”

The Juice Cellar
Cuisines: Healthy, Fast Food
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch
Description: The Juice Cellar provides you with fresh plant-based food, delicious smoothies & juice as well as packaged snacks and supplements. In the heart of historic downtown Belfast, Maine, this shop is a little tucked away across from the Belfast Co-op and most definitely worth a step inside.
Reviewed June 17, 2014

Something that's always on my agenda when I'm home in Belfast is regular visits to the Juice Cellar!! Not only are the juices amazing, but all of the prepared foods from salads, to vegan cheeses, to sweet treats are delicious and healthy!! I know that I can walk in and satisfy whatever my craving is on any given day!! Chris Roberts is such a friendly guy and I love that his wheels are always spinning, thinking up the next healthy option he can offer up to his patrons. I highly recommend visiting the Juice Cellar - you will develop a healthy addiction!!

Reviewed June 17, 2014 via mobile

Love love love the juice cellar! I am jealous every time my husband travels through Belfast because he gets to stop and never brings me home any juice! If you haven't checked out the many benefits of "juicing", it's about time you do, and pay a visit to the Juice Cellar! Yummy juices at reasonable prices. They think of amazing juice combinations that I would have never thought of! I like to try a different one every time I visit! I've also heard that they've expanded their menu to offer other items as well, and I can't wait to try them! The juice cellar is a fun creative must stop location!

1  Thank Cassandra L
Reviewed June 17, 2014

Fantastic service and atmosphere with many thoughtfully designed healthy menu items. I highly recommend The Juice Cellar.

Reviewed May 13, 2014

Love coming to The Juice Cellar in Belfast. Located behind Main Street, it's the perfect place to get a (daily) dose of fresh nutrients blended by owner Chris in great combinations. Priced right, you can enjoy all the benefits of the "right stuff", without the shopping, mess and clean up.

Really glad to have The Juice Cellar in my backyard! Great choice for breakfast, lunch or a snack.

Do your body a favor and go visit Chris!

1  Thank ThisLife2Live
Reviewed February 1, 2014

YUMMMMMMM The vegan nut cheeses here are incredible! Think you'll never find a vegan cheese that is delicious and as satisfying as dairy? Try the Juice Cellar's! Opening the container actually has the cultured smell of soft cheese and the texture, flavor, everything...absolutely amazing! (And they don't use gums or thickening agents) I've tried the sun dried tomato with garlic and the walnut cranberry. Both would be great for entertaining or just everyday munching! I am having brunch tomorrow with friends, and I can't wait to share this wonderful discovery with them.

P.S. Their Life is Rosy homemade almond milk drink with cardamom is also divine...