All reviews lobster pound great shower real creamers renovated room main road hardwood floors stay there again large room comfortable bed small fridge a nice place to stay washer and dryer rooms are clean road noise walking distance pedestrian bridge laundry room
Reviewed July 9, 2018

I booked the Clipper based on the Trip Advisor reviews i read. They were spot on. Super clean. Great shower. Very comfortable king size bed. Recently remodeled everything is clean and fresh. I have stayed in many 4 star hotels around the world that were no where near as clean and nice. Great value for the money.Nancy at the front desk made check in quick and easy. If you are anywhere near Belfast and need a place to stay TRUST me you should stay here. You won't regret it !!!!!

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Joseph5star
Reviewed July 6, 2018 via mobile

We were traveling up the Maine coast and decided on a whim to stop for the night. This was one of the cleanest rooms I have every stayed in. Nothing fancy but quiet comfortable beds friendly staff. Nothing to complain about.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 1, 2018

When we arrived at the Yankee Clipper Motel, the building looked fresh and new. When we arrived at our room, it felt fresh and new. Plenty of space, king size bed, good size bathroom. This was a great place for the money.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Brenda B
Reviewed June 19, 2018

Ok nothing fancy here but without a doubt this a a clean and comfortable little motel. Did I say clean, because it may be one of the cleanest rooms I’ve ever stayed in. The place has obviously been recently remodeled and although basic serves it purpose well. Beds were a bit less comfortable than I would like. Noise from the road was no issue, ac was fine and had a good nights sleep. All good and affordable as well.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 19, 2018 via mobile

Just passing through on our way down the Maine coast. Room was clean, pillows were comfortable, water in the shower was hot, and the staff was friendly! Good choice for a budget night passing through. Travelling with daughters 12 and 14.

Trip type: Traveled with family