TripAdvisor
Belfast
Post
Inbox
Search

“You can’t go wrong here!!”

Nautilus Seafood & Grill
Ranked #8 of 70 Restaurants in Belfast
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Steakhouse, Grill
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Steaks, seafood and kicked up comfort food on Belfast Harbor. Sit outside on our deck steps from the harbor in season or inside in our cozy dining room year round. Open for lunch and dinner every day. Daily specials, local seafood and produce, local beer on tap or in a bottle, wines by the glass or bottle and specialty cocktails. Join us for Happy Hour every day from 3 to 5.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This is a wonderful restaurant. The location down by the harbor, the beautiful building, the excellent service and the amazing food.
Some of our extended family was visiting us this summer. We decided to try Nautilus for dinner. It was great, I mean really great. Everyone was completely happy with their meals.
I am looking forward to going back again soon.

Date of visit: June 2019
Write a reviewReviews (587)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Tried this restaurant based on the recommendation of friends and came away disappointed. If you get a good table you will have a view of the water, but that does not make up for the average food, service and parking.

Date of visit: August 2019
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Very much enjoyed the meal. Large and varied menu. Ordered Seafood Lasagna which was served with a salad. I tend to judge seafood restaurants by their chowder and it passed the test. The parking was the only drawback so I guess timing is important. It is located at the wharf with a nice view and worth your while.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We walked out of another restaurant in Belfast because of horrible service so we went to the Nautilis and had the most attentive waitress ever. She was awesome. I wish the food was as awesome. We had fried mushrooms and the coating completely overwhelmed the delicate flavor of the mushrooms. The sauce that came it with them was very vinegary. I had the fried oysters and again the coating was way too thick and completely over powered the delicate taste of the oysters. I had to peel off the outer layer so I could taste the small oysters. My sister had the Haddock Reuben and said it was fine.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We have been to the restaurant three times during our stay and enjoyed it every visit. It is a relaxed atmosphere, good food, fair prices and good pours. If you hit the right day the scollop pizza special is wonderful. Other favorites are seafood pie, fish dishes and bread pudding dessert.

1  Thank suzannehW3968RX