“A good choice in Belfast”

Nautilus Seafood & Grill
Ranked #4 of 63 Restaurants in Belfast
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Steakhouse, Grill
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Steaks, seafood and kicked up comfort food on Belfast Harbor. Sit outside on our deck steps from the harbor in season or inside in our cozy dining room year round. Daily specials, local seafood and produce, local beer on tap or in a bottle, wines by the glass or bottle and specialty cocktails.
Reviewed October 13, 2013

We tried the Nautilus based on a combination of reviews and its location, which was close to our hotel. My meal (broiled scallops) was excellent, and my partner's (very good. The service was extremely efficient and friendly. We choose to sit in the bar area, to take advantage of the view, and the bar tender served us while managing the drinks for a busy restaurant.

Reviewed September 27, 2013

The food was excellent and priced fairly. The wait staff was overworked (I think they were short handed) but still pleasant. Get the smoked seafood platter appetizer. Mmm smoked salmon, shrimp and mussels served with chopped onion, capers and horseradish sauce.

Reviewed September 6, 2013 via mobile

Great location with spectacular view. It was a little chilly outside so we sat in the bar area at a high top table so that we could still have a view of the ocean. You don't always get the best service sitting in the bar area of restaurants but this girl was on the ball. Not only was she mixing drinks for the other servers, she was serving dinner parties in the bar are. A professional is a person that makes a tough job look easy and she did just that.we felt very well taken care of.
Now about the food. My wife had the Lobster Mac N Cheese which didn't sound appealing to me at all, but after I tried it I couldn't stay out of it. I had Steak tips Marsala. My plate was empty when I was done for good reason...it was delicious.
This was a great experience, from the excellent location, great atmosphere,top notch service and the delicious meals, we highly recommend.

Reviewed August 29, 2013

My group ate here our first night in Belfast. I got the seafood pot pie.....it was plentiful in seafood. However the lemon/wine base lacked in flavor, and I don't think they added a pinch of salt. The rest of the group said thier dishes were just OK.

Reviewed August 29, 2013

Stopped in to consider the site for a business meeting. A beautiful, relaxing location with outstanding view of the ocean and ships going by. Close to the growing city of Belfast and it's waterfront. Restraunt has outside seating and inside seating with limited view. The bar has excellent view. So, I chose the bar. Very clean, very friendly, efficient staff. I had the smoked fish platter and it was excellent. Scheduled our business meeting there and the staff did an outstanding job at serving a large party. Had the lobster mac & cheese for that and it was very good. Would recommend to anyone.