“Sunday brunch, delicious lovely food and service.”

Nautilus Seafood & Grill
Ranked #4 of 63 Restaurants in Belfast
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Steakhouse, Grill
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Steaks, seafood and kicked up comfort food on Belfast Harbor. Sit outside on our deck steps from the harbor in season or inside in our cozy dining room year round. Daily specials, local seafood and produce, local beer on tap or in a bottle, wines by the glass or bottle and specialty cocktails.
Reviewed July 16, 2013 via mobile

If only there were more restaurants like this gem. We had Sunday brunch on a sunny July day. The service was courteous and attentive. The food is wholesome, locally grown and creatively prepared. Portions were all we needed, not overly large. This has been our best meal off a three week trip! It is a pleasure to have a meal prepared by people who put their heart into cooking. I would definitely go back.

Reviewed July 11, 2013

The food, service, atmosphere, and view were absolutely amazing! Everything was perfectly prepared and delicious! Absolutely a must if you are ever in the area!

Reviewed July 11, 2013

My friend and I motorcycled from Michigan to Maine and stayed in Belfast two nights. We thoroughly enjoyed the dinners and the friendly staff. Highly recommended.

Reviewed July 11, 2013

Our second stop at the Nautilus on the way up the coast of Maine
Shared a lite supper on a Sunday evening with my husband.
Ordered the Caesar Salad, Steamers, and French Onion soup .
Enjoyed a nice glass of house wine while enjoying the Great view of the Harbor
Good food, good service and a great view. They have nice menu selections to choose from (this is NOT a chain). Very relaxing atmosphere. Beautiful view!
Great outside deck to eat or drink on a nice day!
Nice choice, right on Route 1, just after the bridge if your heading North!

Reviewed May 29, 2013

I stopped here because I'd noticed that there was usually a crowd in the parking lot. I was a little afraid of the prices, but found there were also many reasonably priced items. I tried the fried native clams which were in a delicious breading and very tasty. It came with some very tasty rolls, excellent coleslaw and some average, not so great french fries. Also had a Maine beer which was reasonably priced and also excellent. I enjoyed the view of the harbor and the server was very pleasant. If it had been a little warmer, I might have sat out on the deck

2  Thank Mary Q