“Filet mignon and ribeye were excellent” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Nautilus Seafood & Grill

Nautilus Seafood & Grill
Ranked #5 of 60 Restaurants in Belfast
Cuisines: Steakhouse, American, Seafood, Grill
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Scenic view, Kids, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Steaks, seafood and kicked up comfort food on Belfast Harbor. Sit outside on our deck steps from the harbor in season or inside in our cozy dining room year round. Daily specials, local seafood and produce, local beer on tap or in a bottle, wines by the glass or bottle and specialty cocktails.
Acton, Maine
“Filet mignon and ribeye were excellent”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 5, 2013

We were pleased on our first visit. A bit pricey, but the filet was large (8 oz.) and delicious. Good steak houses are hard to find - we'd go there again. A good choice for a good meal. I didn't notice a kid's menu, but bringing a family there could be costly.

• Visited April 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Jenifer O, Owner at Nautilus Seafood & Grill, responded to this review, April 13, 2013
Thank you for having dinner with us and taking the time to write a review. I just wanted to let you know in case you want to bring the kids in the future that we do have a kid's menu and everything on it is $6. We look forward to seeing you again.
Jenifer

Denham Springs, Louisiana, United States
“Perfect Dinner at Picturesque Coastal Restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 19, 2013

In Maine on business for two days, I was disappointed that "good" seafood restaurants near Waterville/Augusta seemed to close by 7 pm. So, I went online to find a dinner spot before leaving, I stumbled across reviews for this place, and felt worthy enough to risk driving one hour on a winding, hilly Route 137 East to the coast to try it. I arrive without disappointment at a quaint, beautiful, coastal restaurant. Quiet in its non-tourism season. I was able to enjoy both exceptional food and learn the history of the restaurant from my waitress and co-owner. Everything was perfect. For TRUE seafood lovers, try the fish stew and seafood pie...delicious! I'm coming back in April and already know where I'm eating. Well worth it for anywhere within driving distance!!!

• Visited March 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
“Don't Waste A Great Opportunity to become the place for Dining.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 5, 2013 via mobile

The Food at this establishment HAS to be seasoned ours were Not an I mean Not. We ordered two apps which were seasoned yet quite good they were the Lobster Mac n Cheese and Mussels. Ample bits of Lobster good crusted cheese n elbow mac, Mussels huge with good broth and bits of garlic....The Entrees: My Girl ordered the Salmon which comes with two vegetable sides, she ordered the Garlic mashed potatoes and Butternut squash. I ordered the Angus Ribeye Steak with Garlic mashed potatoes and Butternut squash. OK my Girlfriend liked the Salmon, the sides however were not seasoned aka Salt,Pepper and Butter. The Angus Ribeye I ordered became a Sirloin unseasoned flavourless tougher to cut piece of meat along with unseasoned garlic mashed potatoes and butternut squash....Very expensive meal that's not to completion, also make sure the Waitstaff knows your Specials its a weird feeling to be seated then have the server make a seat for the Specials menu then runoff to other diners, We looked at each other then laughed hysterically....

• 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
Orland, Maine
“Impressive brunch”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 3, 2013

The food was delicious and at proper temperature. The service was excellent. The place was clean, and has a beautiful view of the ocean. We will definitely return to try other meals. We were not rushed to eat and get out, even though it was busy with people waiting. Good idea to make a reservation. Looks like there is outside seating, but clearly not today with snow and rain. RK

• Visited March 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
“Terrific ambiance that sets the stage for wonderful service followed by delicious cuisine.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 1, 2013

I would highly recommend this as a destination for anyone looking for a high class Maine dining experience at reasonable pricing, terrific service, and welcoming atmosphere!