“Worth the trip - Thai done right.”
Review of Seng Thai

Seng Thai
Ranked #34 of 63 Restaurants in Belfast
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed July 19, 2014

This looked like an unassuming little restaurant right off Rte. 1, but had a great view and surprisingly good Thai food. Tom Yum Goong was very fresh tasting, sticky rice was exactly as expected and the Hot Thai Basil chicken was perfect right down to the crispness of the green beans. Couldn't ask for more and the staff was very nice as well. Don't miss it if you are in the area. Can get very busy quickly at night so don't be surprised.

Reviewed July 5, 2014

Had been meaning to stop and try Seng Thai for a few years now. Finally did tonight, and wish we had have done it years ago! The take out was about 20 minutes, the mango curry was fantastic, as was the garlic chicken. They provided plastic cutlery, chop sticks, and a variety of spicy options to add to your heat preference. Will be back on next year's downeast trip.

Reviewed May 4, 2014

Seng Thai is a favorite destination for my husband and I during the Maine motorcycling season. This is Thai food done exceptionally well, and now there is a beautiful view to go along with the food. Service is consistently friendly.

Reviewed January 2, 2014

We moved to this area from a big city over the summer and were very happy when we tried this place and have been there several times. The atmosphere is nice, the view is gorgeous, especially in summer with their beautiful gardens. My husband always orders a soup that is not on the menu but is a staple in Thai homes, and they are happy to make it for him. I absolutely love their Tom Khar Gai soup and could happily eat it every day. We always enjoy the food and service is always friendly and attentive. I will say that we've been there several times and have never had the same server twice. I read some of the other reviews below, and am very surprised at some of them, and no, the owner is not a friend of mine. We definitely recommend this place and will be back.

Reviewed October 7, 2013

I went to have dinner at Seng Thai tonight, and their website said they were open til 9. I arrived at 8:40 and was told they were closed, and on 'winter hours.' When I said that their website said they were open til 9, the two ladies shrugged.....very poor customer service, and I won't ever go back.

2  Thank Cyclist704