“Great for having a drink out with friends”
Review of Three Tides

Three Tides
Ranked #18 of 63 Restaurants in Belfast
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed June 10, 2012

I love taking my out of town family ther for drinks and snacks. I just wished they would extend their menus. I love the rustic flair of the place and its right on the ocean. Its lovely during the summer. Service is excellent.

Reviewed June 10, 2012

I love taking my out of town family ther for drinks and snacks. I just wished they would extend theri menus. Ilove the rustic flare tothe place and its right on the ocean. zits lovely during the summer. Service is excellent.

Reviewed April 23, 2012

When it's a beautiful sunny afternoon/evening and we're near Belfast, we go to Three Tides for a locally made brew. Many good beere to choose from, and a super funky/fun waterfront location. For eating, the portions are smallish, generally good, but when we go, the focus is no the beer and the view.

Reviewed April 18, 2012

If you like microbrewery beers you will really enjoy this great place! They have over 17 locally made micro brewery beers on tap, some wine and the food is delicious! Especially their Reuben...

We went with friends and had the best time ever!!!

Great service too! Not a big place but food is fresh, great ambiance and great people!

Reviewed April 9, 2012

What a funky atmosphere. Excellent food simply prepared. Had mussels in a wine broth that were some of the freshest, largest mussels I've had in awhile. Great beer list of local brews from microbrewery next door which we enjoyed immensely. Definitely plan another dinner at 3 Tides when we're in Belfast again.