“Wonderful place for Lunch”

Dockside Family Restaurant
Ranked #12 of 63 Restaurants in Belfast
Cuisines: American
Reviewed October 6, 2012

We had lunch here recently -- we were lucky enough to have a mild day in October, so we could sit on the deck which was a real treat. Service was fast, friendly and courteous. We had great views. Food was very good -- the cheeseburger, lobster roll and grilled chicken breast sandwich were served with fries and coleslaw -- all very delicious, making it a great value for families. We'd come here again in a second.

1  Thank Barrbrown

Reviewed September 16, 2012

You will love this place! The staff are always friendly and helpful! The View of the Ocean is amazing, and the food is out of this world!

1  Thank Lisa D
Reviewed September 15, 2012

Great menu items from fresh seafood, steaks and salads. Great view of the water and the staff was very friendly

Reviewed September 14, 2012 via mobile

We stumbled upon this place by accident and on the later side - around 7pm.
We were quickly seating by a very friendly waitress and our drinks orders were promptly taken.
My hubby had the haddock burger and said it was quite tasty and I had the trio bake which was filling and quite good.
Our service was quick and pleasant and we left feeling full and happy with the price.
We'd go back again If we happen to be in the area for sure.

Reviewed September 9, 2012

We were traveling from Bar Harbor back to southern Maine and needed lunch so we got off Rt 3 and wandered into Belfast...all we wanted was a simple but not fastfood lunch. What we got was interesting delicious food, served up HOT with great service and reasonably priced (especially after Bar Harbor prices!) I noticed a grilled "Haddock Reuben" made with cole slaw, came with cole slaw and a nice pile of piping hot french fries for $9. My wife got a "chicken breast burger" with guac and red pepper strips and a cole slaw side and a nice pile of hot steak fries...also for $9. Both sandwiches were very good and interesting. But the thing that will bring me back were the fried/breaded mushrooms. I checked with the server that they were indeed fresh made as advertiseed, before ordering. She assured me they were...and now I believe her. They were excellent and, luckily, The Dockside had ran out of ranch dressing to dip them so she brought creamy garlic-dill instead...again...lucky for us, as this dip was good enough to eat with a spoon (tho we didn't). It was a huge baskteful for ~$6.50 (?) We drank water and the bill was about $28. Very good value! We'll be back!