“Wonderful!”

Ranked #1 of 63 Restaurants in Belfast
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 28, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I were shopping in Belfast on a rainy Sunday and popped in for lunch--and to get out of the rain! What a happy accident! Food was outstanding; service was fantastic; and, yes Maya, the sangria was the best I have had in years! Will be going back.

2  Thank Alice A

Reviewed July 27, 2014

My friend and I stopped in for dinner and were immediately taken with the ambience. This is somewhere to go for a romantic evening or take a business client for a wonderful meal. The variety is excellent and the service even better. We had Brenda as our server, what a gem she was, friendly, informative and super efficient. I would request her again, she is a definite credit to the restaurant

Reviewed July 26, 2014

When my family and I decided to go here this afternoon none of us had ever been here despite it being not too far away, and all I can say are good things. The servers and waitresses were kind and hospitable, the food was amazing and just the right size, and the atmosphere was overall very friendly and welcoming. I was very impressed with the food presentation and almost didn't want to take a bite because it looked simply too pretty. Also, I highly recommend the Toasted Almond Cake, as both I and one of my family members had it for dessert, and were pleasantly surprised to find that it has a sweet almost melt in your mouth quality that I for one was not expecting. I would very gladly go here again and to all that are thinking of going I urge you to, as you will be in for an excellent experience.

Reviewed July 25, 2014

We stopped in for lunch on a Sunday. Delvino's is an attractive place with a friendly and well-informed waitstaff. Everything we had was very good: salad, pizzette. We'll be back to try more things.

Reviewed July 23, 2014

My husband and I ate here during our recent vacation. The restaurant is located right in the middle of Belfast. The food was fantastic. One of the best meals we had while in Maine! Very fresh, service was friendly and fast, prices seemed on par with other restaurants in the area. My husband ordered the tuna dish which came with a seaweed salad side. Very unique and tasty! I would definitely recommend!