“Hearty Breakfast”

Cuisines: Diner
Newbury Old Town, Massachusetts, United States
“Hearty Breakfast”
Reviewed August 26, 2014

Had a wonderful egg muffin sandwich. Wish we could have tried the Pork Special-pork chops with gravy and bacon. This place is fun to watch the platters come out from the kitchen loaded with heavy servings of meat lovers breakfasts.

Visited August 2014

“Breakfast for lunch”
Reviewed August 23, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I were looking for a quick lunch spot and decided to pop into Traci's. We both decided on breakfast dishes (they serve breakfast all day). The menu was typical diner fare. I opted for one of my favorites, a Monte Cristo. Their version was packed with ham and pretty yummy with a side of crispy, deep fried homefries. My husband decided to have Corned Beef Hash with eggs. While his hash was on the salty side, his eggs were fried to a perfect over-medium, something many diners struggle with. Overall, it was a very satisfying meal.

1 Thank SheMightBeAnna
“Traci's Diner ”
Reviewed August 20, 2014 via mobile

Belfast Maine, early morning hungry needing breakfast wander into Traci's diner seated rather quickly waitress at the ready with smile and menu intow...My Girl ordered the special which was Lobster Benedict it was very good hell Lobster to kick start the day? I'm in! I ordered the Sausage cheddar potato cake with sausage gravy and scramble eggs...Listen I made a happy plate it was that good! Obviously we weren't alone in making the right breakfast choice this place was packing em in so get there early and enjoy a breakfast or lunch or dinner its worth it!

1 Thank Buttta_boy
Belfast, Maine
“Your Everyday Diner”
Reviewed August 14, 2014

Traci's Diner is my go-to spot for breakfast and brunch. They have the standard breakfast-diner items and a classic diner feel. The prices are a little high, and the food occasionally arrives quite slowly, but is always quality. A family-friendly place.

• Visited June 2014
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“A standard meal with good service”
Reviewed August 13, 2014 via mobile

We stopped in on our road trip looking for a good breakfast for our family. This place worked perfectly.

Friendly service, very "local" feel (seemed like we were the only people they didn't know by name), and a good meal. Nothing fancy, but the kids are all their food. That's a recommendation in itself.