“A standard meal with good service”
Review of Traci's Diner

Traci's Diner
Ranked #13 of 60 Restaurants in Belfast
Cuisines: Diner
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“A standard meal with good service”
Reviewed August 13, 2014 via mobile

We stopped in on our road trip looking for a good breakfast for our family. This place worked perfectly.

Friendly service, very "local" feel (seemed like we were the only people they didn't know by name), and a good meal. Nothing fancy, but the kids are all their food. That's a recommendation in itself.

“Disappointed with service”
Reviewed August 11, 2014

I had the usual breakfast with hash browns. The hash browns are usually quite good but this particular day they were very dry. It was hard to get the attention of the waitress and other than taking our order and delivering our bill we didn`t see anyone. It is always disappointing when the waitress does not follow-up after delivering the meal.

• Visited August 2014
Portland, Maine
“Worst meal of my trip”
Reviewed August 3, 2014

After about 20 minutes we were getting ready to leave when someone finally came to take our order; it took another 25 minutes for it to get to us. The server was not very friendly. I had one piece of French toast that was so soaked in mixture that it was mushy and about an 1/8 inch thick and I was served warm juice. The people at another table waited 20 minutes for their child's bacon to come (they had finished eating by the time it was served) and one of them was served someone elses pancakes. The cinnamon roll I ordered to go weighed about 1/2 lb and was disgustingly doughy and went in the trash. The person traveling with me ended up in the bathroom an hour later not feeling so well - was it her food? Can't say for sure, but I'm not going back.

Visited July 2014
Washington DC
“Excellent Basic Breakfast”
Reviewed July 28, 2014

Good service and comfort food - pancakes, sausage, eggs and hash browns. What's not to like. A good experience

Visited July 2014
Anchorage, Alaska
“Terrible service - unknown food”
Reviewed July 28, 2014 via mobile

0826 Monday. Walked in and waited with two other parties of two people ahead of me. From where I stood I could see 6 uncleared open tables. I waited as did the others. 0837 a young girl with a great big attitude sat the the first party that waited then she came back and sat the next party was sat. I waited. Finally the girl with the attitude asked me (as I stood by myself) how many? Just me. She sighs and points to the table that is the waiting area. Seeing other open tables I point to a table in the side dining room and ask her if I can wait for that table to be cleaned. She sighed and said "fine". I wait as she brings things to other tables with her stellar customer service and then she decides to clear the table I ask to sit at. She walks up to me and says " you can go sit now". No escort, no menu, just attitude.
After a couple minutes she decides to bring me a menu.

At this point I sit and read the menu. No server. I wait. The hostess sits another table. Waitress walks past me, twice.

She asks for a drink order from this new table. I wait and watch. One of the other parties that was sat about five minutes before me still have their menus. The table that was just sat now has coffee. The other party has water. Waitress walks past me, again.

At 8:40 I am over it and leave. I won't be back.

1 Thank mandmski