“Straight out of the 50's!!! As am I!”
Review of Traci's Diner

Traci's Diner
Ranked #12 of 61 Restaurants in Belfast
Cuisines: Diner
Portland, Oregon
“Straight out of the 50's!!! As am I!”
Reviewed September 13, 2013 via mobile

The place is delightful. I had breakfast & being a light morning nosher I chose a single piece of French toast, coffee & an order of bacon. It was perfect! I liked that the cooking staff wore bandannas or baseball caps - no hair falling in the food! I ate at the long counter.

Madison, Wisconsin
“Perfect Breakfast”
Reviewed September 11, 2013

We stopped into Traci's for breakfast while staying in Belfast and were very surprised when we received our meals. They were HUGE!! And delicious. The pancakes were the size of a plate and the potatoe, bacon cheddar pancakes with sausage gravy was to die for! Service was great and prices were very good. Atmosphere was also good like a hometown diner. Probably one of the best deals we found the whole week. We were so sad we hadn't found it earlier in our trip I'm positive it would have been a daily stop.

West Sacramento, California
“Great local breakfast stop”
Reviewed September 6, 2013

We were driving from Bar Harbor to Boston and decided to take Route 1 along the Maine coast. It is a terrific scenic drive and we got so lucky to find Traci's Diner as our stopping spot for breakfast. This place is very unassuming and appears to be a small local diner. We were greeted and seated immediately. I had the Traci Special(Eggs, Potatoes, Toast, Bacon and Pancakes). Way too much food for one person but all very well cooked and very tasty. My husband had the Spinach Egg scrambled served on county potatoes. The coffee is good, the food great, the price reasonable. We were very pleased with our meal and we would recommend!

New Jersey
“A quick meal on the road”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

We stopped at Traci's diner driving from Portland to Bar Harbor. It was lunch time but I had the veggie omlette and it was really, really good. The others had good sandwiches. The price was right.

• Visited August 2013
Greenfield, Massachusetts
“A good honest diner meal”
Reviewed August 23, 2013

Compared to Young's lobster mill, and the downwardly mobile Darby's, so great to find a clean, friendly, decent place. One of us thought the tuna sandwich was too salty but no complaints from the rest of us.

Visited August 2013