“A good honest diner meal”
Review of Traci's Diner

Traci's Diner
Ranked #11 of 63 Restaurants in Belfast
Cuisines: Diner
Reviewed August 23, 2013

Compared to Young's lobster mill, and the downwardly mobile Darby's, so great to find a clean, friendly, decent place. One of us thought the tuna sandwich was too salty but no complaints from the rest of us.

Reviewed August 20, 2013

Belfast is one of the low-key little gems scattered along the Maine coast and Traci's is one of the nice things about Belfast. It is not fancy by any means, but the food is good basic diner fare. When we arrived on a busy Sunday morning, there was a bit of confusion. A number of tables were empty but not cleaned and there was a wait of about twenty minutes. I believe they were short-handed. However, after we were seated, the service was quick and efficient and more importantly, the tables were all clean and filled and the line was short by the time we left. Thing were quickly back under control and I was impressed. Frequently, when things go off the rails, they just get worse. Our breakfasts were fresh, tasty and inexpensive, just what you want in a diner.

Reviewed August 17, 2013

We stopped in on the way to Bar Harbor and had no expectations.
Service was friendly and food came out hot and fresh, home fries were
crispy... we "brunch" often at many upscale establishments in Boston,
NY and SF. Traci's held it's own in every way except perhaps ambience.
With food this good, not sure that matters.

Reviewed August 14, 2013

Sometimes I feel like a Mainer because I've been here for so long but I know I can never really pay my dues. One of the things I do miss about NY is going to a diner to get breakfast - whenever. Traci's lets me do that! There are too many great things to say about Traci's - but - above all, if you love home fries, please go to Traci's! All of the food is great. You may wait a few minutes more than for 'fast food' but you'll be happy you did!
The wait staff is so friendly (and efficient) you'll want to go back again whether you're visiting Belfast or living here.

Reviewed August 14, 2013

Friendly service, average Diner food. Place could use some updating including replacing the ripped seats and dated painting.