“Good luck don't get lunch or dinner!”
Review of Traci's Diner

Traci's Diner
Ranked #13 of 64 Restaurants in Belfast
Cuisines: Diner
Belfast, Maine
“Good luck don't get lunch or dinner!”
Reviewed January 27, 2013

Breakfast is ok but staff is incompetent. Won't set tables won't seat you! I live here and been to every version of this diner and this one is no good. Lunch and dinner is bad soggy and tasteless. Breakfast can be good 50/50if you ever are seated and served.
Been there 2O plus times never again I am sure hey are losing costomers I live in town and they lost me.

Slidell, LA
“Typical Diner Food - Nothing special!”
Reviewed January 10, 2013

Stopped in for breakfast as our usual spots were closed. Biscuits were pasty & tasteless. Bacon was soggy & the hash was "not good"!! But the coffee was hot and the ice water was good and cold!!!

Visited December 2012
Portland, Oregon
“Need a quick meal in Belfast, ME?”
Reviewed October 29, 2012

My wife and I were driving through coastal Maine, and stopped in Belfast to look around, and stop for a quick bite. We needed something good, not to fancy, just tasty. Traci's Diner was perfect. Not fancy, just basic good stuff. You can't go wrong, unless you want to spend more money on a fancier place. Traci's hit the spot. Just what we needed.

• Visited October 2012
“Nice breakfast spot”
Reviewed September 30, 2012 via mobile

Small cafe with friendly and fast wait staff. Food was plentiful but average for taste. Biscuits and gravy look great but only mediocre in taste, not sure what ingredients added but tasted slightly bitter?? Can't go wrong with eggs and toast, pancakes also ok. Our table did not get omelet but saw several coming from kitchen that looked delish. Good enough to try again but will try eggs Benedict or omelets-which I would suggest.

Roanoke, VA
“Good Breakfast”
Reviewed September 29, 2012

I loved the Eggs Benedict! Service was great, hot coffee, beautiful views, fresh ingredients in a comfortable atmosphere. If I lived in Belfast, I would probably be a frequent diner.

Visited September 2012