“No Substitutes”

Ranked #13 of 60 Restaurants in Belfast
Cuisines: Diner
“No Substitutes”
Reviewed January 24, 2012

I was very dissapointed to find I could not customize an order to suit my dietary needs. You get what's on the menu or nothing at all. I guess it will be nothing at all because I think my visits here will no exist.

Buena Vista, Virginia
“Lobster Roll OK, skip the rest”
Reviewed December 28, 2011

Came for a lobster roll, which was OK, not terrible, not great. Skip the rest of the fare. Restaurant is not the cleanest place in Belfast, which is a shame, since is has a great location.

Bottom Line: There are many better places to eat within a 3 mile radius.

• Visited September 2011
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Best Clam Chowder”
Reviewed October 7, 2011

Could eat it forever. Yes, service is slow. The servers are nice. Bring a book, and eat the best clam chowder in the world.

• Visited October 2011
1 Thank Stephanie K
Topeka, Kansas
“Fine Breakfast”
Reviewed September 21, 2011

If you aren't staying in Belfast, you probably wouldn't just happen upon Traci's. We decided to get off the beaten path a bit and were glad that we did. It seemed like a decent greasy spoon diner. Our waitress was attentive (especially with the coffee) and friendly. Our order was served promptly. The food itself was hot, tasty, and fairly inexpensive. No worries.

• Visited September 2011
1 Thank Jayhawk_in_WI
Alachua, Florida
“DISGUSTING!!!”
Reviewed August 10, 2011

Traci's Diner used to be Dudley's and Awesome Diner. Just ate dinner at Traci's and it had to be one of the most disgusting dinner's I have ever been served. I ordered the turkey dinner which came with mashed potatoes, stuffing, cranberry sauce and a side of corn. The turkey was fine, not great, but edible. The stuffing tasted like someone had spilled an entire bottle of sage and poultry seasoning unto a loaf of bread. The mashed potatoes were very bland and the gravy was also way over seasoned. You can't really mess up canned cranberry sauce, however, the canned corn was soured. I took one bite and spit it out. My husband's roast beef sandwich was also disgusting. The roast beef had an iridescent glow to it and the gravy was "funky" tasting. All in all it was really bad. Well, lesson learned. I will never go in there again.

• Visited August 2011