“Worth a stop”

Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Reviewed August 26, 2013

We went for dinner on a friday night which has jazz music. Nice touch... Food was better than some of the great restaurants in camden. Every person from the bartender to the waitress was attentive and so pleasant. Our waitress even helped us with suggestions for parking and eating in booth bay harbor. We drive north every summer and will definitely stop here again. Also cute stores on the same street

1  Thank Funsunbeachgirl

Reviewed August 26, 2013

I was traveling through Maine from Canada and need a good stopping point. This trip happened to be Bath, Maine. I opened urbanspoon and up popped Solo Bistro. What a gem. If you like good locally sourced cuisine, this place is for you. I was traveling alone on this trip (shame, my wife would have loved this place too) - and checked to see if they have seating for one. They said sure (the place was almost full) and escorted me downstairs to the bar where they were seating singles. There were three of us and we had (in my opinion) the best seats in the house. If you enjoy being apart of the activity of dinner service the bar was the place to be. The bartender Katie H was delightful! I am usually a wine drinker (and their selection for a small place was varied and affordable), but they had some mixed drinks that were too good to pass up. I chose two appetizers for my meal - both phenomenal - one was a salad and one was crab cakes.

Solo Bistro was an unanticipated delight in a small Maine town. This place could more than hold its own in many of the foodie towns I frequent. If you are anywhere close to Bath - GO.

1  Thank Jimzimlfc
Reviewed August 23, 2013

We were walking around Bath and happened upon Solo Bistro. They were booked inside, but were able to seat us in the outside seating. Sitting outside was really nice. The platform was small (2 person seating per table only) but the weather was great and our waitress was still very attentive. The wine list was good and well priced. I had the Wednesday fixed price meal which was a steal and delicious.

2  Thank onlyaymie
Reviewed August 23, 2013

Not even a driving rain could ruin what turned out to be a lovely summer evening in Maine. The food, service & wonderful music made Solo Bistro the perfect place to be.

1  Thank Mainesusie
Reviewed August 20, 2013 via mobile

We adore this place. We come every year when we vacation in Brunswick (usually several times during our visit). We are foodies with the good fortune of trying places all around the world. This cuisine is worthy of a James Beard award! A hidden Gem on a quaint new England Main Street in Bath Maine :)

1  Thank sandy b