“Cozy restaurant and friendly staff!!”
Review of Solo Bistro

Solo Bistro
Reserve with OpenTable
Solo Bistro is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 51 Restaurants in Bath
Cuisines: American, Contemporary
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Warwick, Rhode Island
“Cozy restaurant and friendly staff!!”
Reviewed November 28, 2011

I heard good things about this new restaurant and went with family to check it out. Though we went around 5pm, there were several patrons already seated, perhaps because of the special prix fixe dinner offered that night, three courses for $24. Our excellent waitress offered good advice on whichever meal we were considering, informing us that most ingredients were local, organic and fresh. I ordered scallops and my wife had lobster- both dishes were quite good. Wine choices were adequate and the lemon lime tart, though small, was a great dessert choice. The dinner portions were not large, but left us feeling comfortable and not wanting more. The price was a bit high, perhaps because of the organic ingredients, which were not a big deal for me. Still, it was a great dining experience- I would return...occasionally!

1 Thank iclodyes

Fair Lawn, NJ
“A modern bistro”
Reviewed November 23, 2011

Modern decor with a very artsy menu. The food combinations sound unusual but they are very delicious.My husband, the steak and potato man, wasn't impressed. I, on the other hand, was very satisfied with my lobster entree. Very nice atmosphere and well informed waitresses. I would go back again and again to try new dishes. My husband would be happier at the pub.

1 Thank Peteach29
New England
“Thoroughly Enjoyable!”
Reviewed November 21, 2011

We visited here before a local show recently and visited the downstairs wine bar for a quick bite and drink. There was a group of four that came in right ahead of us and sat at the bar and we thought, "oh, no, we're not going to get good service and we'll be late for the show". Our thoughts couldn't have been more wrong. We let our server know our time line and she was great. The drinks were excellent and well made. Our server gave us a few tips on several menu choices that would emerge quicker from the kitchen than others. The risotto was extraordinary. The flatbread appetizer with blue cheese and pear with greens was delicious. Nice atmosphere and the dining rooms upstairs from the cellar wine bar were full and busy. Service was helpful, friendly, and efficient. Our only regret is that we didn't have more time to spend here to try more entrees. This was our first time here and a pleasant surprise. We'll be back.

1 Thank MaineTravel50
Stirling, United Kingdom
“A little gem in the heart of Bath.”
Reviewed November 16, 2011

Staying at the Inn at Bath we asked for a recommendation and Elizabeth promptly booked Solo Bistro for us as it was her own favourite.
Parking close by was easy and when we entered the décor was modern and welcoming. The staff were first class and gave the impression that they really enjoyed working at the Bistro which is always a good sign.
The four of us chose quite different starters and main courses and without exception every one was a hit! The food is fresh local produce and prepared with skill and flair.
This was undoubtedly one of the top restaurants of our three week stay in New England.

• Visited October 2011
Woburn, MA
“Best restaurant in Bath”
Reviewed October 31, 2011

My daughter and I had dinner at Solo Bistro and, once again, we were not disappointed. The setting is eclectic, the waitstaff is attentive and the food is fabulous and fresh. We dine here at every possible opportunity. I had the vegetarian risotto and it was delicious. My niece and her new husband were honeymooning in the US from Italy last summer, and we took them to Solo Bistro for dinner. We had a wonderful time and they thoroughly enjoyed their meals. This is the kind of place you can count on to never disappoint. I will return often.

• Visited August 2011