Kennebec Inn
Hampton Inn Bath Brunswick(Bath)(Great Value!)
$210
$174
Residence Inn Bath Brunswick Area(Bath)(Great Value!)
$179
$161
Residence Inn
$90
$85
Best Western Plus Brunswick Bath(Brunswick)(Great Value!)
$135
$117
Wiscasset Woods Lodge(Wiscasset)(Great Value!)
$110
Travelers Inn(Brunswick)(Great Value!)
$64
Relax Inn(Brunswick)
$59
All reviewsamerica's cupmaritime museumbath areadelicious pumpkinpopham beachlaunching pointchocolate chip cookieseggs benedictsteep staircasenext morningperiod furnituredefinitely stay here againpoints of interesteach morningenjoyed our staystate parkbaked apple
Reviewed July 14, 2013

We are frequent Bed and Breakfast visitors . Over the years, we have stayed at many fine B&B's in Southern and Mid-coast Maine and Vermont.Several years ago we visited Bath, Maine and stayed at the beautiful Kennebec Inn. I was sharing with Rachel,the gracious innkeeper, that we have never stayed at the same B&B more than once . Even though I have enjoyed many a fine B&B, I am always looking for a new B&B experience even if it in the same town as a wonderful B&B we have enjoyed. However I could not have considered staying anywhere else when my wife and I decided for a return visit to Bath. We stayed in the Captain Reed room for the second time and we were thoroughly delighted with our stay. Having stayed at many fine B&B's, I can confidently say this is one of the best. Beautiful,very spacious rooms, exquisitely clean,wonderful breakfasts and a caring host. Years ago, I did a search of B&B's, with a pool, and discovered the choices are very,very few and this is how we discovered the Kennebec Inn in the first place. The pool and grounds are simply beautiful. Bath Maine is a beautiful quaint New England town with interesting shops and dining spots. We especially enjoy J.R. Maxwell's.The Kennebec Inn in Bath Maine is an excellent launching point to Freeport(L.L.Bean) ,Wiscasset, Damariscotta,and Boothbay Harbour all of which have wonderful shopping in true New England style where the shopkeeper welcomes you and appreciates your business. Rachael recommended we visit the Permaquid Point Lighthouse and it is a not to be missed destination. We have also visited the Popham State Park 's pristine oceanfront beach. The Kennebec Inn is the place to stay and features very fair rates for an exceptional B&B experience

Room Tip: All of the rooms are beautiful.The Captain Reed room is on second floor and is exceptionally quiet. The stairs leading to this room are quite steep as in a historic home, but certainly worth the effort to this fine room. Select any other room if steep stairs would be a challenge.We have looked at all the rooms and all are exceptional. As far as rooms in a historic home go ,all of these are exceptionally roomy.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 30, 2013

I was in the area looking for a house to purchase, and spent 5 days at the Inn. The Inn is beautiful, very clean and tastefully decorated. Each room is different, but all are bright and cheery. My friend and I stayed in the Captain Perkins room which has a king bed plus a twin bed, a sitting area and a dressing area. The room also has it's own entrance to the outside. The beds were very comfortable; the bathroom was spacious and kept extremely clean. The Inn also has a swimming pool out back, and a very large lawn. I can't say enough about how helpful Rachel was. She recommended a Realtor, and also areas in which to concentrate my search. She is a wealth of information regarding places to see in the area, and restaurants for lunch and dinner. Last but not least, she makes the best breakfasts.Ever. I would recommend the Kennebec Inn to anyone who wants a lovely, restful vacation in the beautiful Mid coast of Maine. I hope to return very soon!

Room Tip: The room description on the website are very accurate. There are no bad rooms at the Inn.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed June 29, 2013

We stayed two nights with our teenage daughter at this quaint inn in the picturesque town of Bath. We opted for the two rooms in the carriage house, the America's Cup Room and the Remington Room. It was very private and the rooms were very pleasant. There were very comfortable matresses and linens on the beds. The bathrooms were roomy and had nice high quality towels. Rachel was the perfect host, providing plenty of ideas for things to do in the area. And her breakfasts were AMAZING, from the fresh fruit and breads to the blueberry buttermilk pancakes and fritatta. The swimming pool looked lovely. Unfortunately it was too cold and rainy to use when we were there. I had wished we would have booked addtional nights here.

Room Tip: We enjoyed the carriage house rooms with the view of the pool and backyard.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed June 9, 2013

My family and I flew in from out-of-state for a relative's Memorial and we couldn't have been more pleased that we had chosen this Inn for our stay, end of May to 1st of June. We stayed in the Captain Reed Room and Capt. Perkins Room, which were adjoining, yet separated by a door that was a bookcase, so that was fun for my family and me. As reported in other reviews, the house was charming and beautifully kept...crisp and clean linens, comfortable beds and the grounds were so beautiful, with blooming lilacs and all! We felt really treated with those 3-course breakfasts and Rachel's special personal attention and care. Accessibility to wherever we needed to go was really good, but it was very quiet where the Inn was itself. There was also plenty of space to put your clothes away in drawers, if you like. Overall, we loved our stay for so any reasons and would definitely go back...thank you, Rachel and Kenneth!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank HollyJoshandRembe
Reviewed October 9, 2012

We spent three nights at the Kennebec Inn in early October. Rachel and the inn definitely lived up to all the reviews. The inn is impeccably kept and our accommodations in the Captain Perkins room were defintiely wonderful. A nice large room with a king bed plus a twin bed if needed. It was nice to make our luggage disappear into the spacious walk in closet. It had its own private bath with a claw foot tub. Rachel proved to be a delightful host who was always available to talk and give directions. This is her home turf and she can give lots of detail on directions and interesting places to go.
Each morning we were treated to a feast of a breakfast. Definitely did not leave hungry! If you let her know she is quite accommodating for dietary requirements.
The next time we are in Maine we will most definitely try and stay at least one night again at this lovely historical Maine home/

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple