“Great Coffee and treats”
Review of Cafe Creme

Cafe Creme
Ranked #1 of 3 Coffee & Tea in Bath
Cuisines: Diner
Reviewed January 22, 2012

Great Coffee and drinks and treats at the Cafe Creme. If in Bath stop in for a treat.

Reviewed September 24, 2011

$3.50 for a very small gelato seems excessive. It was pretty good gelato...but is it worth that? I paid less in Italy.
Nice looking place and a great location, but I am not sure I could afford to be a regular customer.

Reviewed August 20, 2011

Stopped by for the first time the other day to get a lattee and muffin. While the coffee and baked good were suprisingly good, I was shocked at how the owner was speaking to her staff. Shame does not motivate people. I'm not sure how this place stays in business with such a terror behind it. I choose not to support businesses solely because they offer good food. While many will, this place is destined to fail with the turnover that like results from the owner's childish and condescending attitude.

2  Thank Colleen H
Reviewed August 16, 2011

Since we live overseas and usually come home to Maine every summer, I usually travel with my own coffee and stove-top expresso maker to avoid coffee disappointment. Fortunately, we have another option for great tasting coffee, Cafe Creme! Each cup is handcrafted and simply delicious! The people working there are very nice and it looks like the they enjoy making coffee! The only complaint I have is the the lack of space and tables. As custom in coffee cafes, people seem to hang out for hours on their computers for the free wifi. Also, I wish they were open some evenings so we could have a cup of coffee after having dinner out. Overall, it is my favorite place for coffee!

Reviewed February 24, 2011

I have traveled all over the United States and have spent much time in many different towns in Maine. Bath was by far the friendliest place I spent time. I was there for a year and will always have found memories of it. Cafe Creme is also the best coffee shop I have every been in. It may be somewhat small but the atmosphere and friendliness of the people out-weights any shortcomings of seating. The coffee is excellent with an organic selection as well as absolutely delicious organic brownies and cookies. The view from the large windows of the coffee shop look out into the crossing of center street. The street is of cobbled brick with abundant hanging baskets of flowers and roadside, flower filled, planters. I spent many an hour just sipping my coffee, nibbling my organic mint brownie, and watching the activity of people strolling the wide cobble sidewalks as they came and went into the several shops along their way. The small marina park was also a wonderful place to relax and enjoy the warmth of the sun.
I Thank Bath Maine, especially Cafe' Creme and owner Tawney, for the wonderful memories I yet hold of it.
Keep up the good work.