“AMAZING lobster roll!”

Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Chatham, Massachusetts
“AMAZING lobster roll!”
Reviewed August 12, 2012

A local shop owner told us we should go here for lunch, and what a treat!!!! The lobster with avocado sandwich on homemade potato roll, perfectly grilled, was so delicious..we almost ordered 2 each. And then, homemade berry pie with homemade whipped cream! Wonderful staff, very fun decor and the BEST food. don't miss it!

1 Thank L M

Bath, Maine
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Always fun and always freshly made!”
Reviewed August 12, 2012

Staff is happy to see you with one or both owners on premises at all times assuring quality food and delivery. I am a regular and can always count on it being delicious. And for vegans or vegetarians, just ask, they will accommodate you! LMH-Bath

1 Thank Laura H
Wakefield, Rhode Island
“Great find!”
Reviewed August 11, 2012

My wife and I were guests at a vacation rental with my son, daughter in law and her parents and 4 grandchildren. By chance the Starlight Cafe was recommended by the staff of the wonderful kitchen supply shop around the corner. While we were settling around three separate tables a lady on the waitstaff instantly came over and created a long family sized table for us. No little thing in this small facility. You order at the counter and the staff (chef, cashier, waitress) delivers to your table. Everyone praised the sandwiches (generous size), salads (crisp with a nice mixture of ingredients) and the exceptionally attentive and friendly service we received during the meal. Lots of menu choices and breakfast is served all day. I was the only oddball and had the french toast (several bread choices) with natural maple syrup. Very reasonable prices. Would return in a heartbeat. They are open Mon-fri 7-3 & 8-3 Sat during the summer and Mon-fri 7-2 off season. Phone is 207-443-3005. They also have a bakery and do catering. I haven't been to Bath in season for several years and was very impressed with the number of boutique shops. If in that end of town be sure to visit the cooking/kitchen store around the corner, the coffee shop and the crafts gallery across form the kitchen store.

2 Thank Stephen D
Woolwich, Maine
“Great Muffins!”
Reviewed July 26, 2012 via mobile

I stopped into the Starlight before work last week to pick up muffins for my department. They open at 7 am, which is very convenient. I ordered some of the blueberry muffins and some of the cranberry nut muffins. I ended up having one of the cranberry muffins, and it was divine. It seemed like the perfect muffin. My staff said that the blueberry ones were also very good. The person who waited on me at the counter was very friendly and we were commiserating about our husbands being out of town and all that entailed. Great cafe, I will return.

1 Thank Shawna80
Austin, Texas
“Sweet”
Reviewed July 19, 2012

Sweet place. Lots of character and very nice staff. Wonderful omelets that change daily.

Visited July 2012