“Love that pizza!!!”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery
Reviewed May 7, 2013 via mobile

This is great pizza! Having eaten what many consider to be the best pizza in the country (NY and NJ) for years, I can say this is really great! The atmosphere is fun, service great, and prices reasonable. I don't know how often they do it, but we snagged a restaurant.com deal one time!

Reviewed April 26, 2013

charm and quaint, famoous for subs an pizzas. Do NOT accept credit or debit cards, but they do accept paper checks. Limited parking.

Reviewed April 7, 2013

We are always on the lookout for the "perfect" pizza. Our quest took us to Bath, Maine. We had heard good things about the Cabin and were not disappointed. Their pizza was yummy and the crowd on a Wednesday evening was heavily into pizza and pictures of beer. The antipasto salad looked really good, but we will have to save that for next time. Maybe next time we will get a small pizza and an antipasto salad and take them to the beach.

Reviewed March 21, 2013

This is the only place in the mid-coast, to my knowledge, that has raw garlic as a topping choice. Put it, onions and hot sausage on a large....it's wonderful. I always get the pie to go. I can't speak to the service, but I never have had to wait at the counter. The pizza is brought to me ready for me to leave.

Reviewed March 14, 2013

I finally got my husband to take me here after hearing him talk about it for the three years that we've been married. I'm so glad we stopped. It has such a classic small town, family restaurant feel. I usually avoid pizza like the calorie-laden plague it is but at the Cabin, it just seems right to dive in. We split a small one, mind you, so we didn't really blow our diets too badly. Someone should film a Maine version of "Happy Days" here (no kidding!). It's wonderful to know the Bath Shipyards are right out the door, too, with that great sculpture going up.