“Fantastic take out” 5 of 5 bubbles

Schutty's Seafood
Ranked #9 of 50 Restaurants in Bath
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Soups
Good for: Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
NH
“Fantastic take out”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 5, 2014

When we arrived in Bath this afternoon I checked Trip Advisor for recommendations and found this place with terrific reviews. We tried the fried green beans, the lobster egg rolls and a small combo platter with oysters, scallops & onion rings. Yummy! The fried green beans were my fav, the egg rolls were good (but the lobster got lost in the mix), and the platter was very good. It was more than my husband & I could eat for dinner.

• Visited August 2014
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank MCBNH

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Clams”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 30, 2014 via mobile

Best fried clams ever!! Fresh and clean. Excellent batter! Just down the road from MidCoast Hospital, off route one north.

1 Thank Ellen P
Fairfield, Connecticut
“Fried Calamari Tacos very good.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 27, 2014

Fresh, hot, cooked on trailer premises. Outdoor picnic tables located on main road, so lacking in atmosphere and ambiance, but food is tasty and abundant. Also, tried fried jalapenos and pickles. Varied menu, something for everyone.

Visited July 2014
2 Thank Patricia G
Chester, New York
“Surprise find”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 26, 2014

If we hadn't seen this recommended we would have driven passed the trailer/restaurant but so glad we didn't
The food is very good and well worth a visit

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank 1955brit
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Outrageously delicious!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 25, 2014 via mobile

This was my first time at Schutty's but it will definitely not be my last! I live out of town but grew up locally and I've known Holly for years. I knew that any place she was cooking at would be great and I was right. I had a pint of the whole belly clams and they were, hands down, the best fried clams I've ever had. The batter was very light and just enough to add flavor but not overwhelm. The clams were dug locally and as fresh as could be. The menu is extensive and has the perfect mix of basics (like fried seafood baskets) and gourmet (like lobster egg rolls, for example). The location is easy to find and there's plenty of parking. Go get some!

Visited July 2014