“Outstanding”

Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Washington Street
Reviewed February 3, 2012

My friends and I decided to go to this place instead of a seafood restaurant.

We all had steaks of various kinds which were cooked to perfection. The wines we had were also very good and complimented the meals. The only complaint we had was for the price of the side of veggies. $6.00 seems a bit high, otherwise everything was wonderful.

Date of visit: April 2011
1  Thank SweetIndulgence

Reviewed December 29, 2011

It's a steakhouse. It's okay. Feels like you stepped back to the sixties. I probably won't go back, The food was not that great although fresh

Reviewed October 10, 2011

Loved this place! Service was super. We took our child and although they do not have a kid menu they made her meal kid friendly.

1  Thank Caseyca
Reviewed August 22, 2011

We had a very nice dinner and the steaks were as good as if not better than steak houses in Houston and other big cities. The difference is that the prices are more reasonable (included a side starch with steak) and the service is very friendly.
The ambiance is surprisingly nice with wood paneling throughout. If you find yourself in Bath and need a break from seafood, it's a good bet!

Date of visit: August 2011
1  Thank Brad P
Reviewed August 10, 2011

I went to the Admiral Steakhouse with my adult daughter. We both ordered our steak medium-well and they were both medium rare. We sent them back and it took a long time before they came back. They were cooked well enough but were not all that great. The corn on the cob was just "ok". I have had some very delicious sweet corn in Maine in the summer but this wasn't it. It was kind of tasteless. The room was also quite smoky -- not cigarette smoke but smoke from the grill. By the time we left my eyes burned.

Date of visit: July 2011