“Good Seafood”

Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Good Seafood”
Reviewed July 9, 2013

This is a small place in Bass harbor. Lobster stew was good, but on the thin side (although pieces of lobster were huge). Very good prices and friendly staff.

Visited July 2013

Bass Harbor, Maine
“A little disappointed”
Reviewed July 8, 2013 via mobile

I go to Maine-ly Delights every year but this year I fear they have become a little pricey! Although I still recommend the OH BOY DOUGHBOY! Still just a yummy as I remembered the taco salad was awful. Granted I got a to- go order it was missing half the ingredients all I got was chili over soggy lettuce. Where's the cheese & where is the sour cream the menu said come with it. I could not even eat it at all if I wanted just the chili I would have ordered it. I guess I will just stick with deserts next time

Visited July 2013
Frenchboro, Maine
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fun, Fast and reliable!”
Reviewed April 22, 2013 via mobile

A staple of my summer. Always smiling engaging in conversation. Variety of menu items to pick from, my favorite is the taco salad served in an eatable bowl, followed up with an extra thick coffee shake!

1 Thank Tammy D
East Peoria
“Great view”
Reviewed March 24, 2013

Lobster roll was pretty good. The view was great. Super casual. A fun place to have an early dinner.

Reston, VA
“If you like fried food...”
Reviewed September 13, 2012

The food here is freshly made & pretty good, maybe a little too greasy. What you get though, is a beautiful view. The staff is very friendly, didn't rush us, & provided good service. For a quick bite whilr sightseeing, it's a good spot.

1 Thank Maura5