“Great Food With a Great View”
Review of Seafood Ketch

Seafood Ketch
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed June 26, 2012

I'll keep it simple,Great Food, Great service with a gorgeous view

1  Thank Ronnie B

Reviewed June 26, 2012

Off the beaten path, we stopped for a quick lunch on our trip around the island visiting and photographing the harbors. Lobster rolls were delicious, toasted roll, very little mayo and generous portion of sweet lobster. Much better than the lobster I got.at Gaylen's in Bar Harbor. The view was picturesque and the staff friendly. Don't believe everything you read!

1  Thank Pamela C
Reviewed June 22, 2012

Eat here! This is a hidden gem! Fried Scallop roll had the most delicious, plump scallops I ever had. Fried perfectly. I had the Ketch fries which are big slices of fresh potato which are tasty! Much better than french fries. I will eat here again! Wonderful service by the staff and outdoor seating. Super fresh seafood from Maine!

1  Thank NancyBasty
Reviewed June 19, 2012 via mobile

Great staff, nice setting, but food is not very good.

Reviewed June 17, 2012

I wanted to write a review last season, but thought maybe they had a poor chef, so we decided to wait until this season to go back to this local restaurant. I can't say they're were any changes in the quality of the food. The baked stuffed haddock was under cooked and did not taste fresh. The portion for the $20.00 fried haddock was riduclously small. The baked potatoes were hard as a rock (seriously who can't make a baked potato?). Last year the only thing that was good was their homemade bread, sadly last night it was burnt. The service was slow, but very friendly. My guess is this place fills up during the tourist season because it does have a spectacular view. It's to bad they don't improve their quality of food. I know serveral local families that no longer support this restaurant and sadly we are going to have to do the same.

1  Thank LocalMom04653