“Friendly Staff”
Review of Ramada Bangor

Ramada Bangor
Ranked #18 of 26 Hotels in Bangor

Review collected in partnership with Ramada
Jessica N, Front Office Manager at Ramada Bangor, responded to this reviewResponded April 15, 2014

Reviewed March 31, 2014

everyone was nice and helpful, the rooms were clean, beds sleep good, nice and queit in the room and godd food in resturant.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed March 31, 2014

We stayed here specifically because they offer over night parking and airport transportation for an early am flight! The rate was very reasonable and it is close to good eateries. The person who greeted us was a little "confused" to say the least, we had a reservation. Our key didn't work (either one)' she had given us the wrong room number. We never got the wake up call we requested, and the only reason we got to the airport on time as there was a cab driver waiting for another party who had not shown up. The cabbie. Told us he had to wake the women up ...room was clean, and decent...people need some training!

Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple

Sorry to hear your stay did not meet your expectations. Our front deks staff are all trained to provide superior customer service. Next time you are in the area and find your self looking for a place to stay feel free to reach out to be direct at reservations@midmaine.com and I will be sure that you get the service that you deserve.

Reviewed March 29, 2014

1  Thank Ian L
Reviewed March 26, 2014

The hotel was very nice for a one night stay. A coupon I had said to present it at check in. At check in I was told that I couldn't use the coupon since I had already full paid. Didn't make sense, but I didn't argue. I was told that I had to prepay when I made the reservation. I have stayed at this property more than once but may look for another place when I'm in the area.

1  Thank Sharon L
Reviewed March 25, 2014

Overall the hotel was good. We would stay there again. Heater is very noisy.
Hot breakfast was great

1  Thank Rick A
Reviewed March 18, 2014

I was in Maine for an emergency. I did not know the area at all but the facility looked very nice from the outside. I did not have a reservation and did not know how long I would stay. The Front Desk staff was extremely accomodating and I was able to extend my stay for a week. The restaurant staff as well as housekeeping were very attentive. The food at their restaurant was also very good. Room was clean, bed was very confortable. Free breakfast, wifi, pool. Excellent choice for the price.

Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family