“Enjoyed our Stay”
Review of Ramada Bangor

Ramada Bangor
Ranked #15 of 26 Hotels in Bangor
Reviewed May 15, 2013

My husband and I stayed at the Ramada Inn in Bangor for one nite last month. It was our first time staying there...It was great. The room was clean and spacious. Front desk staff was very friendly. Free breakfast was included in the price. Will definitely be staying there again next time we're in Bangor.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
There are newer reviews for Ramada Bangor

Reviewed May 7, 2013

From the day I arrived the hotel staff made the experience a welcoming one. My plane arrived past midnight - the hotel sent a cab to pick me up at the airport as their regular shuttle was not operating at that time of the night.

The check in process was fast and easy. The front desk staff made sure I, as a new arrival to Bangor, had all the information I needed to get around. Needing to go shopping, they arranged for the shuttle van to drive me and a couple of other guests to a nearby mall, returning to pick me up shortly after my call. The shuttle driver was personable and courteous and was also available to drive guests from the hotel to downtown areas. It was all very convenient.

I was attending a conference at the hotel, the staff working the meals was very efficient and the location was perfect for a group of our size.

The icing on the cake was when they tracked me down by calling my last called contact and mailed back my cell phone which I had accidentally dropped right before checking out of the hotel.

The single drawback was no elevator to the second floor. I understand that the addition of an elevator is in the works with other renovations.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Free_Martin_CHA, General Manager at Ramada Bangor, responded to this reviewResponded May 9, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for taking the time to post about your experience. As a manager, your post tells me a lot about my staff. The crew is trained and always encouraged to go the extra mile, sometimes literally, for our guests.

We hope you stay with us again the next time you are in Bangor. When you do, one of those employees that you met before will be happy to carry your luggage to the second floor.

Thanks again for the 5 star review!!!

Reviewed May 3, 2013

Stayed one night during the first week of April. Went with the park and fly option that I read about here on TA. Exactly what we were looking for. Great price for a night's stay, free breakfast, and free shuttle to airport. Our room was nice and clean, wifi seemed decent, breakfast was excellent (order an entree from their in house restaurant), and shuttle service was prompt. Would do this again, no doubt

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Free_Martin_CHA, General Manager at Ramada Bangor, responded to this reviewResponded May 7, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thanks for the great review. We constantly are working to serve our guests better and it looks like we did that for you. The Park and Fly program has been incredibly successful with our Canadian guests. The next time you are in Bangor we hope you stay with us again. We are in the final stages of an extensive renovation program and I guarantee that you will see some of the huge changes we have made before you even get out of your car. We are all very excited to be almost finished.

Once again, thank you for taking the time to comment.

Reviewed May 3, 2013

Reviewed May 2, 2013

The front desk crew has always been great to me. They know my name put me in my usual room. Very personal. A+++

Dear Guest,

Thank you. The desk staff at the Ramada takes great pride in taking care of our patrons. We have added a few new desk associates to help us during the busy summer and fall. They are pretty excited to be on the front lines in the hotel business.

Reviewed April 30, 2013

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family

Reviewed April 27, 2013

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Ramada
Free_Martin_CHA, General Manager at Ramada Bangor, responded to this reviewResponded May 20, 2013