“Our stay was a bit less than perfect. Our room had no...”
Review of Ramada Bangor

Ramada Bangor
Ranked #14 of 26 Hotels in Bangor

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (96)
Swanton, Vermont
Reviewed April 11, 2013

My last visits here were stellar, but for some reasn, this one wasn't so good. I checked in kinda of late (like 845pm) due to a delayed flight, but was happy to be on the ground. I got to the restaurnat/lounge around 9pm, and it was open when I walked in, but I was told, "WE CLOSE IN 5 MINUTES". Wow, talk about a nice welcome. I gave up trying to get something to eat/drink and went to the room and found that the toilet had a huge crack in it. Big black crack on the top of the bowl, but had been patched with some sort of plaster, but not very well.....The heater/A/C was very noisey, and the water never really got hot when I went to take a shower. I called the front desk to inquire, and they said, Sorry, but we are all full - that's why there is no hot water", and there were no more rooms. I guess I lost the lottery this time. Too bad, I really like this place. Just wasn't my night I guess.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank 788BILLG
Maine
Reviewed April 9, 2013

Decent hotel for average business traveler. Nothing spectacular, but the room was clean, front desk was friendly, and bed was comfy. No problems. I would stay again.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Auburn
Reviewed April 9, 2013

Our unexpected stay at the Bangor Ramada went very well. It was a good value. The desk help pleasant. The room clean and comfortable.
The restaurant breakfast does need improvement.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Saint John
Reviewed April 7, 2013

I just had the pleasure of staying there with 2 of my girlfriends and it was a great experience. Although the room was a bit outdated.(I have been told they are doing some big updates and adding suites). The beds were very comfortable and clean. Had wonderful experiences with every staff we encountered. So pleasant and accommodating. Something was left in the room and one of the employees even went out of her way to call me and let me know (wonderful customer service) we went to barnabys and it was a good time :). All in all a great experience!! Us Canadians will be back and telling out friends.
Thanks