Ramada Bangor
Hotels.com
$121
$129
Courtyard
Bangor Inn & Suites(Bangor)(Great Value!)
$75
$71
Orbitz.com
1,371 results
All reviewsroom was cleanfree hot breakfastpark and flysausagewould stay againconcertshuttlecouponmaineshoppinghighway
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 23, 2013

During our stay here, some things went well, some most definitely did not. We were staying here because of their their park and fly option as it was reasonably priced and they assured me it was going to be hassle-free.
Things that were positive: Check-in was fine. The room was clean. There were many parking spots available for park and fly and the shuttle to the airport was great.

Things that were negative: The decor could use some upgrading. Another thing that did not sit well with us, there was a man just hanging out on our floor. He apparently worked in the bar downstairs, but is it appropriate for him to just lurk around the hotel?
AND trying to get them to come get us at the airport was a nightmare. We called to be picked up, and the clerk questioned whether we were supposed to be landing that day, then told me that I was calling too early. Then when I called back, she said that the shuttles were now all out and busy and that she was sending a cab. After waiting and waiting and waiting, I called back and she said that the cab would be on it's way.
Finally returning to the hotel she admitted that the shuttle driver had LOST the keys. What kind of establishment are they running. From our first phone call, it took them an hour to get us to the hotel to get our car.
The next time we do park and fly, it will NOT be at the Ramada.
Things that

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 19, 2013

People are great in Bangor! everyone is very friendly and helpful!

Hotel needs to update their room phones...using 9 to call out, did not work and nothing on the phone to tell you to use 8 instead. Phone needs to be fixed or labelled.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 14, 2013

No problems at this hotel. Everything was as expected. The complimentary shuttle to the airport was very convenient, prompt and hassle free. We stayed for 2 nights and the only glitch was that we requested a cot for the 2nd night and didn't get it. I was led to believe when I called to confirm beforehand that I would get one because I had requested one at the time of booking. I don't blame the staff for giving away the cot as we didn't check in until very late. The hotel provided some bedding to make a bed for my 16 year old son on the floor. He said the floor was more comfortable than the cot he slept on the first night!

Reviewed March 13, 2013