“Outstanding Staff and Management” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Quality Inn at Bangor

Quality Inn at Bangor
Ranked #12 of 26 Hotels in Bangor
GreenLeadersBronze level

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (50)
Union
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 26, 2014

enjoyed our stay.......the pool was used by my grandsons...they had a ball! Everything was exceptional...I noticed that this brand has really improved over the years....thanks for a pleasant stay.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
      Location
      Sleep Quality
      Rooms
      Cleanliness
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Jesse M, General Manager at Quality Inn at Bangor, responded to this review, August 17, 2014
Thank you for a great review of our Days Inn Bangor. I am pleased to hear so many good things about your stay including a comfortable room. I apologize that our breakfast room is on the tight size during this peak month of occupancy in our hotel. We are currently planning adding seating in the eating area and lobby during these busy days. Thank you for your valued suggestions.
Moncton, Canada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 25, 2014

Stayed at the Quality Inn in Aug 2013 for one night on our wedding anniversary getaway in Maine. The hotel upgraded us to their junior suite which I think there is only one in the building. The room was large and clean. Bedding was nice and comfortable bed. Bathroom was clean. Some of the old light fixtures for the 1960's are still hanging from the walls. Overall we enjoyed our stay and the free breakfast was good. I would stay there again if the price is right. Ground Round restaurant next door.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
      Location
      Sleep Quality
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
      Rooms
      Cleanliness
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Jesse J, General Manager at Quality Inn at Bangor, responded to this review, November 28, 2014
Thank you for writing and I apologize for the noise you heard from the breakfast preparation.
I will remind my staff to prepare breakfast more quietly but you are right, room 104 is exactly next to the breakfast area but we can certainly set up breakfast quietly. Thanks for letting us know and again I apologize.
Jesse M.