We booked two nights and used the motel as a sort of home base for our weekend plans. We had mixed feelings about our experience. The room was pretty clean, there was some food crumbs under the sink, but everything else looked clean. The hallways were filthy, there was a large group of young children staying there, but even after maid service during our first day, the hallways were still very dirty. The nighttime front desk staff was unfriendly. On a positive note, there was a shuttle available for the airport and area attractions and the room had a refrigerator and a microwave.
When we arrived, children had set a hockey goal set up in the hallway, the security guard seemed pretty ineffective.
The biggest issue was the lack of privacy. We could hear every word from both rooms on each side, which meant that we, also, had no privacy.
There is a restaurant next door which served late, we appreciated that. However, the view from our room was the worst view I have ever experienced. We overlooked a dumpster and an abandoned-looking building.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Days Inn is conventiently located near all major routes and interstates. Hotel is only 2 miles from the dowtown district which includes the threate district, Cross Center and Darlings Waterfront concerts. 100 spacious nonsmoking rooms equipped with Free high speed wireless internet, in room mini microwaves, refrigerators, coffee makers and safes. Fitness room and heated indoor pool on site. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Odigeo, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia and Orbitz so you can book your Days Inn Bangor Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Bangor Hotel Bangor
- Bangor Days Inn Airport
- Days Inn Bangor Airport Maine