“It is a good, basic hotel for those looking for a good...”

Quality Inn Bangor Airport
Ranked #12 of 26 Hotels in Bangor
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed February 20, 2013

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family

Reviewed February 20, 2013

We stayed 2 nights just to break some cabin fever. The beds were new and comfortable. Being on the ground floor was very convient to breakfast room and the pool. It was a good time and we would do it again easily.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed February 12, 2013

When I checked out I noticed that I was changed about $3,.00 more than I was quoted in my email. I didn't have a chance to noticed this until I got home. I also noticed a funny mussed smell in my room. I didn't complain but next time I will. This was the first time that I had a problem with my room. I also thought that all rooms came with a microwave and refrigerator, mine did not this time.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 15, 2013

I really enjoyed my stay at this hotel. The price was right, the location was good, and it was easy getting in and out of the hotel parking lot. After a long day of flying we planned a night in. We used the pool, which looked like it was recently renovated and very clean. In our room we planned to watch a little tv before bed, the tv was small and a little out dated without a huge channel selection. I thought our room was quite quiet until I was awoken by a guest talking loudly in the hall on his phone at 7 am. This wasn't the hotel's fault, although some extra soundproofing to the rooms would be nice.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple