“A mussed smell in my room.”

Quality Inn Bangor Airport
Ranked #13 of 26 Hotels in Bangor
GreenLeadersBronze level
Ellsworth
“A mussed smell in my room.”
Reviewed February 12, 2013

When I checked out I noticed that I was changed about $3,.00 more than I was quoted in my email. I didn't have a chance to noticed this until I got home. I also noticed a funny mussed smell in my room. I didn't complain but next time I will. This was the first time that I had a problem with my room. I also thought that all rooms came with a microwave and refrigerator, mine did not this time.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (53)
SAINT JOHN
Reviewed January 15, 2013

I really enjoyed my stay at this hotel. The price was right, the location was good, and it was easy getting in and out of the hotel parking lot. After a long day of flying we planned a night in. We used the pool, which looked like it was recently renovated and very clean. In our room we planned to watch a little tv before bed, the tv was small and a little out dated without a huge channel selection. I thought our room was quite quiet until I was awoken by a guest talking loudly in the hall on his phone at 7 am. This wasn't the hotel's fault, although some extra soundproofing to the rooms would be nice.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Travelers also viewed these Bangor hotels
Fairfield Inn by Marriott Bangor
Howard Johnson Inn Bangor
Quality Inn
Quality Inn
#19 of 26 in Bangor

Been to Quality Inn Bangor Airport? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Quality Inn Bangor Airport

Property: Quality Inn Bangor Airport
Address: 250 Odlin Rd, Bangor, ME 04401 (Formerly Quality Inn at Bangor)
Location: United States > Maine > Bangor
#1 Green Hotel in Bangor
#9 Romantic Hotel in Bangor
Hotel Class:2 star — Quality Inn Bangor Airport 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Choice Hotels, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Quality Inn Bangor Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn Bangor Hotel Bangor