We stayed at this hotel for 3 nights. The bed is very comfy and the room was clean. The bathroom is small and the sinks is located outside the bathroom.
No elevator only stairs.
The swimming pool is small but it was still nice for a swim after a long day of shopping. - no towels at the pool so remember to take one from the room. They have a washer and dryer, and a few vending machines.
CBreakfast was really good, toast, bagels, coffee, tea, hot chocolate, make your own waffels.
There is a pretty good resturant right outside the front door to the hotel, its only a couple feel away. Thursdays are family nights so its a bit busy, but good food.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Days Inn is conventiently located near all major routes and interstates. Hotel is only 2 miles from the dowtown district which includes the threate district, Cross Center and Darlings Waterfront concerts. 100 spacious nonsmoking rooms equipped with Free high speed wireless internet, in room mini microwaves, refrigerators, coffee makers and safes. Fitness room and heated indoor pool on site. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Odigeo and Orbitz so you can book your Days Inn Bangor Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Bangor Hotel Bangor
- Bangor Days Inn Airport
- Days Inn Bangor Airport Maine