Four Points by Sheraton Bangor Airport
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Rodeway Inn(Bangor)
View Hotel
All reviewsan early flightfront desklong term parkingconvenient place to stayrental carpleasant staynew brunswickbar harborcookiesgeneskywalkconveniencevalidatebgrrunwaymaineclerk
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 17, 2013

When traveling through Bangor, this is the place to stay! Great service, courteous and friendly staff, easy access to car rental, airport, and restaurant it has it all. Clean, warm and cozy it is a home away from home.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Melissa C, Starwood Hotels at Four Points by Sheraton Bangor Airport, responded to this reviewResponded May 21, 2013

Dear Betty F,
Thank you so much for taking the time to comment about your recent stay. We're so glad that you have found Four Points to be your home away from home. We hope to see you soon.

Reviewed May 14, 2013

I stayed at this hotel for four days for a conference, and I was surprised and impressed at the friendliness and helpfulness of the staff. Everyone from chambermaids to front desk manager asked my if I was enjoying my stay and if there was anything they could do to make it better. An unexpected bonus to my stay was the opportunity to participate in the welcome for military personnel.

1  Thank Lee P

Dear Lee P,
We really appreciate your review and are glad you enjoyed your stay at Four Points. Our team is dedicated to quality customer service and we are delighted that you were impressed by our staff. We hope to see you on your next trip to Bangor.

Reviewed May 13, 2013

I arrived Thursday evening for a 4-day workshop taking place Friday through Monday. Every single person I encountered here during my stay was so helpful, friendly, accommodating and a real pleasure to meet! The Executive Board Room was just for perfect for my function, the room was excellent (great bed, water pressure, coffee, water, etc.) and the restaurant is fabulous. I live in a small town with just a handful of restaurants less than an hour away, so I was really looking forward to getting to the 'city' for a few days to experience lots of great cuisine. The food was so good here and the service even better, I never left the hotel! Our group even got to be Maine Troop Greeters for the 349th Combat Support Hospital (CSH) returning HOME from Afghanistan ... what a tremendous honor that was! It was a cold, windy, dreary, drizzly weekend, so I really didn't mind staying right her the ENTIRE time. The work part of my day was very enjoyable and then just chilln' in my room at night was really all I wanted or needed. I had such a great time, I book one additional night, after the workshop, to be able to just hang out, relax and sleep in. My Golden Doodle, Barkley, joined me for my last night this time around ... he's a Certified Therapy Dog and that was just what I needed after such a full past few days. This was my first time here, but it certainly won't be my last!

Cynthia Scott - Refresh Training Center - Fresh Air Dogs
www.facebook.com/RefreshTrainingCenter -- www.facebook.com/FreshAirDogs

Dear CynthiaScott,
We are delighted to hear that your recent stay at Four Points was a pleasant one. We're glad you enjoyed our meeting space, restaurant and staff. We hope to see you and Barkley on your next trip to Bangor. Take care!

Reviewed April 16, 2013

I realize this is only an airport hotel but it just doesn't Iive up to the Shearton name. I've seen bathtubs bigger then the pool, the bed are cheap frames and wobble when you sneeze, the tubs need to be re-done, and the quilts are old and nobby! And what ticked me off the most is they charged me $10 for a crib for my child -seriously???? I won't be a repeat visitor.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank BensMommy2010
Melissa C, Starwood Hotels at Four Points by Sheraton Bangor Airport, responded to this reviewResponded May 2, 2013

Dear BensMommy2010,
We are so sorry that you did not enjoy your stay at our hotel. We clearly did not meet or exceed your expectations. We are actually a Four Points hotel, a select service hotel, in the Sheraton family. We hope you enjoyed the free bottled water, coffee and WiFi in your room. Our boutique-sized pool was re done a few years ago with the new pool designs for saline vs chlorine and is smaller in size and depth which is a safety feature. Our Four Comfort beds are being replaced this year to include new all white bedding with down blankets and white comforters. We apologize for the fee for the crib and would offer a complimentary crib on their next visit. The cribs are new and designed to meet the federal safety laws and with safety in mind we continually replace the cribs to ensure safety. We would like to make this experience up to you if you would give us another chance. Please feel free to contact me at viviancammack@fourpointsbangor.com to discuss this further. Take care!

Reviewed March 16, 2013

My son and I spent a night for a sports tournament in the area.
The hotel, and room, were clean and has a sky-walkway with direct airport access.
The room featured a fridge and microwave in addition to the "regular" items.
I found the room to be nice but the bin style bureau was unique but served its purpose.
The hotel does have a pool, but its small.
Parking is literally all around the Hotel and the front desk validates tickets.
The Sheraton Four Points at the Bangor Airport is a 'nice hotel with great staff'.

Room Tip: Upper Floor with Airport View
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family