Four Points by Sheraton Bangor Airport
$121
$129
$89
Travelocity
Bangor Inn & Suites(Bangor)(Great Value!)
$75
$73
Travelocity
All reviewsan early flightfront desklong term parkingconvenient place to stayrental carpleasant staynew brunswickbar harborcookiesgeneskywalkconveniencevalidatebgrrunwaymaineclerk
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 22, 2013

I've stayed at enough hotels over the years to know a good one from the bad so I can honestly say the parking lot layout at this one leaves something to be desired. Very confusing! The hotel is dated which showed in the scratchy linens and the worn carpets. The staff was friendly enough and the King Suite was more than adequate. My 13 year old boys loved having room to move and a place to sit other than the bed. There was very little noise from incoming and departing flights as well as other patrons. It's great knowing we do not have to leave the building to catch a flight. Just cross the Skywalk and we're in the airport. I will stay here again just for the convenience and the friendly front desk staff.

Room Tip: Love the suite because we are on the top floor...no noise above us :)
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed February 22, 2013

We were flying a private aeroplane from Mumbai to West Palm Beach across multiple halts and had planned the halt for the night at Bangor.

For its location, Four Points Sheraton beats most hotels in its proximity to an airport - it is directly linked to the airport terminal via a corridor! There cannot be greater convenience of location for an air traveller who wants something real close to the airport just to stay the night.

However, the experience at the hotel does not quite match up.

For one, the hotel appears to be extremely under-staffed for the number of guests it handles. There is an elderly lady at the reception who would require some extra time to check you out. The room service and restaurant seem to be needing more people to work for, because clearing the dinner plates after my dinner needed repeated calls to room service.

The restaurant and bar do not please too much with their choice of menu.

An average experience.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed February 13, 2013

We had an unplanned stop in Bangor as we were traveling through Maine on our way back from Canada. The hotel accommodated us without any problem. I have to say that the bathroom was the cleanest bathroom I have ever seen in any hotel. The room was great, bigger than expected and very comfortable. I was originally skeptical that there might be a lot of airport noise, but that wasn't the case. The hotel was very quiet and we enjoyed a peaceful nights sleep. Getting into the hotel guest parking lot was little tricky and took two trips around to find the right entrance. Arrived around 7pm and the only hotel staff we encountered was at the front desk. He was very helpful and friendly. Would recommend this hotel if in the area.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed January 21, 2013

Stayed at the Four Points Sheraton Bangor Airport before an early morning flight and also after our return flight. The front desk people where very nice, and accommodating. The rooms were clean and modern but a little small. The lounge was a bit pricey, but most airport bars are. It was very covenant for our flights. Just walked over to the airport in the morning using the cat walk and after an all day flight back it was nice just to walk over and check in. We were in bed 20 minutes after our flight landed. I will definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 7, 2013

We booked this hotel for an early am flight - this is the second time we have stayed here for this purpose. I do have to say that this time was better than the first. Our room was cleaner and smelled better than before. Check in was very long due to a guest ahead of us complaining, trying to get a better rate. The discussion probably went on for 15 minutes, while we just stood there waiting - I was very frustated. I understand that if it was me standing there, I would want to make sure I got the answers I needed but... there should have been another attendant there to help

The lobby is on the second floor and the parking signs are not very helpful at all. After we checked in, we needed to move the car because we were in the wrong spot. It was great to just walk across the catwalk in the am to catch the plane but to check in, not very friendly.

Get the park and stay packages if you need to fly out of bangor for the best pricing. Rooms were clean however they need help with the check in process

Room Tip: We had a view of the runway which our son loved looking out and seeing the planes. We really didn't get much noise from the airport considering we were right there!
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family