“Service with a Smile :)”
Review of Paddy Murphy's

Paddy Murphy's
Ranked #18 of 189 Restaurants in Bangor
Cuisines: Irish
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner
Reviewed July 27, 2014 via mobile

We recently stopped in at Paddy Murphy's on our way through the U.S. heading home to Canada.

We went in to Paddy Murphy's for lunch.

We were served by probably one of the most friendliest servers I have ever met, his name was Fred.

Talk about service with a smile. He was friendly, quick and was very attentive to our needs.

The food was great. My daughter and I both had the Portobello Mushroom burger....it was awesome. My older son had a burger...he enjoyed it..my little guy had mac and cheese with hot dogs in it...his favorite and my husband had the Black and Blue burger. ...he said it was awesome!

Thank you for the great service and awesome food :)

Reviewed July 26, 2014

We had a light lunch - pesto melt and soup of the day. Both were decent. Waiter was attentive and knowledgeable. Nice decor. Little park next door getting torn up to replace underground pipes and stuff.

Reviewed July 23, 2014 via mobile

Stopped by at 11:30 on a Tuesday because the street sign said the soup of the day was cheddar beer and that sounded really tasty. Went inside and it was mostly empty. Sat at the bar and talked to the waitress about what I should order: the shepherds pie or the burger. Was told the burgers were really great. With that I ordered a burger, onion rings and the soup. 5 minutes later the waitress comes out and says they are out of the soup. Already?! Moving on, got the burger and not sure what made it so amazing to the waitress but it was average.
Guess I need to order a few beers at 10am next time to assure I am there in time for the soup and to make the burger great.

Reviewed July 16, 2014 via mobile

We were passing through and needed a bite and a drink. Food was good and came out fast. Our server Jenn was friendly and let us sample.

Reviewed July 14, 2014

We walked into this pub on a Thursday night, when passing thru Bangor. This place had a jazz 3 piece band playing at the entrance, playing amazing jazz music. We sat at the bar, because no tables were available. We received fast friendly service from the bartender. We ordered a few cocktails and 1 appetizer of wings w/ an array of dipping sauces to start. We weren't too hungry, so we only wanted sandwiches and ordered 1 Cuban pork sandwich on a pretzel roll with the MOST amazing sweet potato fries and 1 Open Reuben Sandwich, which was very tasty!! The food was very good, along with the service. The décor of this pub is really funky and unique. We would return to this place if in Bangor again!