We stayed at the best Western as valentines day gift to one another. We stayed in the Wilderness Lodge, one of several themed suites. It was fun and luxurious.
I have always wanted to go camping , but I like a shower and a shampoo everyday, shave my legs etc. I also would not like wildlife knocking on my tent flap. This wilderness suite is my idea of camping. Yea!
Best Western I will return to try another suite. Thanks for a great evening.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Colonial-style 3-story Motor Inn located at I-95 exit 44, 3 miles south of city center & 6 miles from airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Best Western, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your BEST WESTERN White House Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western White House Hotel Bangor
- Best Western White Hotel
- Best Western Bangor
- Bangor Best Western
- BEST WESTERN White House Inn Bangor, Maine