I've been visiting Bangor for 20 plus years and always thought this hotel was a truck stop hotel. This week, when I couldn't get a room at one of the usual chains, I checked Trip Advisor and was surprised to see such positive reviews so I took a chance. I'm happy I did!
The hotel is immaculate and the room I had was like new -- no complaints whatsoever. I could easily get Internet access, park close by and they provide a free full breakfast in the morning. These are the primary things I think business travelers are concerned with. You can walk to Dysarts truck stop to eat or buy provisions and fill up your tank. Although I didn't check them out, there is a bar,a hot tub and an exercise room. The outdoor heated pool looked well kept. I will definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Colonial-style 3-story Motor Inn located at I-95 exit 44, 3 miles south of city center & 6 miles from airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Best Western, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your BEST WESTERN White House Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western White House Hotel Bangor
- Best Western White Hotel
- Best Western Bangor
- Bangor Best Western
- BEST WESTERN White House Inn Bangor, Maine