“I think think it's great !!”

Celebrity Bar & Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Celebrity Bar & Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #127 of 181 Restaurants in Bangor
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Rothesay
“I think think it's great !!”
Reviewed August 16, 2014

From what I am told, this place was opened in July. The service was prompt, the server was friendly and helpful and the food was very good.
I don't know where you could find a casino where the food is cheaper and the surroundings are nicer.
Couple that with a nice quiet casino and a great hotel and you can have a fun experience. I only wish that the buffet had progressed since our last visit in March.

• Visited August 2014

Acton, Maine
“small but great”
Reviewed August 7, 2014

waitress we had for both nights that we ate there were great and food is fantastic try the chicken wings unbelievable

Visited August 2014
Livermore Falls, Maine
“So Sad”
Reviewed July 2, 2014

We were looking forward to a really nice meal during the "soft Opening" of the Celebrity Bar & Grill in the Hollywood Slots building.. We ordered the Fish and Chips while we waited for coffee. (service was slow) There were six other customers. After an unusually long wait the fish and chips were served. My coffee was cold, but no offer to warm or refill. The smell of fish slapped me in my face. The fish beer batter had clear patched so I touched it and found my fingers covered with oil. I tried one of the chips that bent as I brought it to my mouth, it too was oily and soggy, not crispy at all. (Did I mention that the service was slow?) No one came to the table to ask how our food was so I went to the reception area and asked for the manager. The less than friendly manager came, along with the server but said little, except to offer to replace the meal. We decided on hamburgers and asked for well done meat. After yet a longer wait the burgers were brought to the table and the server did finally bring more coffee. (ummm the service was slow) I looked inside at my soggy bun to find it had been slathered with an oily wash. My friend cut her burger in two and found the meat was virtually raw and cold. The French fries were almost passable.
Our meals were "comped" as well they should have been since one bite of French fried potato was all that was edible. I left a $10.00 "TIP" even though we didn't get prompt service
After 2 hours of frustrated waiting at the Celebrity Bar & Grill we went to the Take 5 next door and had a nice meal and great, friendly service.

• Visited July 2014