“A Good Choice For American-Chinese”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of China Harbor

Cuisines: Chinese, Asian
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout
Bangor, Maine
“A Good Choice For American-Chinese”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 5, 2014

The menu, like most American-Chinese restaurants is extensive. There are some sophisticated dinners offered, but I generally stick with the lower priced "Combinations".
The food is always well-prepared. Unlike many restaurants of this ilk, they do NOT skimp on the featured ingredients.
I prefer take-out to dining in, mostly because it always seems either too cold or too warm inside. It's also fast and convenient.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank R S

Bangor, Maine
“Good food, relaxed atmosphere”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 22, 2014

I have always had a great meal here, service is always spot on and friendly, and you can't beat the price. Their Crab Rangoons are perfect. They have a lot of meal specials and a really large selection of choices. I don't believe they are vegan friendly (some of their veggie dishes come with pork fried rice). I have never left here hungry, and more than a few times have brought food home. They have a thriving take out business, and a full menu available for take out. The restaurant is very clean- I have a friend who repairs big kitchen vents, heaters and the like- he says they have the cleanest kitchen he's ever been in. Nice place, good food, enjoy!

• Visited March 2014
“Poor customer service”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 18, 2014

My brother in-law had a bad plate of food and was told that they have the same cook and not to order that meal again. Guess, I will not be returning again. PS: This place is either too cold as it was today or too hot in the warmer months, never been there and been comfortable.

• Visited February 2014
2 Thank Kathy C
Reston, Virginia
“Great Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 14, 2013

I come to China Harbor with my best friend when were in Bangor and To us it is one of the best places to get Chinese food in the area. We took it upon ourselves to try out a lot of different chinese restraunts in the area (over a period of time of course) and we have found that they are the best! Good job China Harbor!!

• Visited October 2013
Maine
“Great food Great Location”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 17, 2013

We were very happy with this chinese restaurant. Great food , Great price, Great Service.
We had a bunch of different things and all of it was good. there was so much food that we each took home a doggie bag. We would definatley come again.

• Visited June 2013

Been to China Harbor? Share your experiences!