“"Leave it to us"”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed June 30, 2014

Co-worker(s) and I go here at least 3X per month for lunch. We order the "leave it to us" sandwich 99% of the time. You can't miss with this sandwich, so- Leave it to them!

A great place to eat with wonderful owners!

Reviewed May 11, 2014

The pizza was excellent and only had to wait 10 mins after ordering. Staff were very friendly. Will be back for sure.

Reviewed August 15, 2013

Super great New York Style pizza ~ Bangor's best. This is mostly a take out place because seating is limited most of the time. Very popular and busy.

Reviewed March 9, 2013

Stopped in for a pizza before leaving town. Good pizza, friendly people, and good value. They close at 9PM most nights and there isn't much else in the area so make sure you get there early.

Reviewed October 13, 2012

I was suspect of ordering Pizza in Maine as being from Chicago I have had the best of the best. And boy let me tell you I was impressed with the quality of their toppings and the taste of their crust. Anytime I am in Bangor from now on I will be stopping their. 100% goodness!!!!!